Waste of space so called celebs

Thedelldays

just been watching some shyt about celeb moments of 2010..

it really struck me on how poor and pointless our celebs are.!!!

Kerry Katona...seriously, who gives a flying fuk..?

lisa cundy...famous for being an ex WAG...hell..?

WAGS has to be the most cringeworthy sort of celebrity..

now we have the likes of ****s like olly murrs have a mouth piece.

:uhoh:

Think you've answered your own q there dd.

Katy bloody Price. Famous for being an airhead with civil engineered boobs.

Utter scum.

Yep. She's nothing but an uneducated, untalented, disgusting slag, but she isn't quite as contemptible as the utter morons who actually pay money to read about her antics in pathetic rags such as Heat magazine. The fact that these kinds of magazines take up half the bloody displays in most newsagents is indicative of just what is wrong with British society today.

Kerry Katona is one who I was hoping was going to disappear from the media. She went through a drug problem, her husband problems and apparently had no money and was going to be evicted. 2 months later she turns to fitness, looks slimmer and now the media love her. Nothing ever came from her eviction and apparently no money problems.

Kerry Katona is one who I was hoping was going to disappear from the media. She went through a drug problem, her husband problems and apparently had no money and was going to be evicted. 2 months later she turns to fitness, looks slimmer and now the media love her. Nothing ever came from her eviction and apparently no money problems.

My Missus had that This Morning omnibus on the other Sunday, and they had Ms Katona on going on about getting herself sorted out. I just told the wife to turn it off as it was all self inflicted, someone elses fault b s, and anyone who was entralled by it all was in need of serious help.

That said if I could get stinking rich very quickly for doing something Vacuous, that the shallow masses bought into. I would not say no!!

I really struggle to understand what this pathetic waste of space offers that makes tv companies give her the time of day, or makes people want to watch her? She offers nothing what-so-ever, I just want to throw things at the tv when I see adverts with her on!

But you still watched it right?

I really struggle to understand what this pathetic waste of space offers that makes tv companies give her the time of day, or makes people want to watch her? She offers nothing what-so-ever, I just want to throw things at the tv when I see adverts with her on!

the same goes for Lenny Henry everytime he pops up on an advert. IMO it is his skin colour that has given him work not his talent.

I really struggle to understand what this pathetic waste of space offers...

Don't be rude. He serves our country in underwater boats by keeping the other navymen warm with cuddles and more.

Don't be rude. He serves our country in underwater boats by keeping the other navymen warm with cuddles and more.

:lol: :lol: Ahhh Deppo if you were a real person (and preferably a hot slim female with small boobs) rather than an automated spambot, I think I could marry you when you post things as funny as that! You are a funny one :)

the same goes for Lenny Henry everytime he pops up on an advert. IMO it is his skin colour that has given him work not his talent.

There was a magic show of some description on a couple of days ago which, at first glance, looked as though it might have been interesting. Unfortunately his irritating mug was hosting it. I couldn't stomach his stupid grin and lack of any sign of talent and so had to turn it off so I'll never know.

Jordan is the most vile. Yes it's societies fault that she's able to get rich for nothing, but unlike other worthless celebs, Jordan is constantly on the defensive, has no humour and generally needs to die, hopefully ironically. Boob explosion? Beaten to death with part 9 of her autobiography? Not sure that's ironic, unless it was titled I'm still alive, but nonetheless cathartic and necessary.

She's only a celeb for being nothing more than an old raleigh bike. With her bits and piece's family. I turn the telly off if that cow is on it

:lol: :lol: Ahhh Deppo if you were a real person (and preferably a hot slim female with small boobs) rather than an automated spambot, I think I could marry you when you post things as funny as that! You are a funny one :)

he has a bleached anus too, big plus.

But this is the ultimate IRONY.

Watching the TV show, 'most annoying celebrities of 2010',

With a number of celebs commenting on the most annoying celebs of 2010,

And those making the comments, I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THEM!!!!!!

Who the **** are they?

Commedians? Where? TV Stars? On what channel? Magazine editors? Stylists? My missus keeps saying that two of them are Big Cook, Little cook. That don't help me as I don't know who they are either!!!

I need a deep long Vodka and Tonic