Blackburn think they can get Ronaldinho

mightysaints

They will have to get into a bidding war with the skates, as I am sure they are after him as well!

Yeah, lets face it, the Skates are the big guns on the south coast. They can offer whatever they want and not need to worry about the consequences.

Signed for Gremio tonight, according to the Telegraph.

Personally, I would be worried if I were a Blackburn fan. They sacked Big Sam, who would have kept them up year on year. They could have calmed nerves by appointing a big name, but instead, gave the caretaker the full-time job. They also announced that their transfer budget was 5M and their captain wants to leave.

Reading between the lines, it seems like the new owners are completely clueless. This Ronaldinho and Beckham nonsense is just part of the lunacy unfolding at Ewood Park. Costs them nothing to talk a big game, but I can't see them attracting many players with the profile they have right now.

All for a little attention.

1) Sack your manager for no reason and not have a replacement lined up.

2) Say you are going to sign a big player, but make offers that you know are not going to be excepted.

Spurs used to do this few years back, as it gets you in the limelight even though you have no intention of signing them.

Saints just sack managers!

They would be better off using the money to but 3-4 sild players to improve the side, but I guess that wouldn't sell shirts in India would it?!!

It looks like he is off to Brazil anyway, which is a lucky escape for Blackburn IMO as he would have been a lazy disaster.