Soccer Boss for the Spectrum

Dr Who?

I used to have soccer boss and it used to be such a simple game. You would pick your team on ratings 1-9 pick a formation and off you go. Was a very simple but adictive game.

Used to think it was not realistic when Saints would be 3-0 up with 15 minutes left only to lose 3-4.... but a few years later this came true.

Used to play this game in 1988/89!!!

I used to play it when I was about 6 on my uncles C64!! Can't remember much about it but yes very addictive

The screen used to just flash when there was a goal, and the socre would just change with the goal scorer. There was a Lambert, and a Froggert.

Yeesh, you two got gipped if you're not talking about (Kevin Toms') Football Manager.

Now the game I am talking about is called 'soccer boss', but before this there was Football Manager where the goals were huge and they had little stickmen highlights if you so wanted. The games used to go on for ages.

I also around the late 80's had a football game that I cannot remember the name of and you could have up to 4 players, and have the games last 90 minutes. This game was on the Amega and could take you a full season in real football to play. You could pop out to the shops and come back and the game would stil be playing.