How many saints players had testimonials at the club?

gjphilsaint

Mick Channon QPR 2-2

Big Mac think it was against forest, cant remember score,

Steve Mills Cant remember score but i think Keegan played..

MLT i am not worthy...

Jason Dodd

Franny cult hero..

Clause not sure if that spelt correct but you know what i mean..

these are just of the top of my head, im sure there is more...

I have only managed the letizz and benali testamonials, both good nights. My old man has the Payne and Channon testimonial programs aalong with a few others, and remembers the Channon one being a fantastic night.

I think some of the 70's testimonial programs had characatures on the covers ? Was this Ron Davis who drew them? Anyone remember/got the pictures?? certainly remember seeing programs for a couple of others, probably Ted Bates and John Sydenham..

I have only managed the letizz and benali testamonials, both good nights. My old man has the Payne and Channon testimonial programs aalong with a few others, and remembers the Channon one being a fantastic night.

I think some of the 70's testimonial programs had characatures on the covers ? Was this Ron Davis who drew them? Anyone remember/got the pictures?? certainly remember seeing programs for a couple of others, probably Ted Bates and John Sydenham..

Ron's drawings used to be on the walls etc at the Old Supporters club at The Dell. Did they get moved to SMS or were they auctioned

Ron's drawings used to be on the walls etc at the Old Supporters club at The Dell. Did they get moved to SMS or were they auctioned

They were not Rons they were original Oz drawings, the guy that used to do them in the echo. I have one in my loft of Neil Maddison. The last few days of the supporters club, staff and regulars were given them or or had the chance to win them

They were not Rons they were original Oz drawings, the guy that used to do them in the echo. I have one in my loft of Neil Maddison. The last few days of the supporters club, staff and regulars were given them or or had the chance to win them

i stand corrected, i thought some of them were his

I remember going to a match at the Dell as a kid, am sure it was a testimonial or something of that ilk - for Alan Ball, maybe? It was a high scoring game, and was the (then) current Saints side lining up against a team of old ex Saints, if I remember correctly.

Of course, this may all just be a figment of my imagination, given the number of brain cells I have destroyed since I were a lad.