Saints vs. Salford Reds and Posh in NY

So. We've got a repeat on January 2009. Lets hope we're better equipped for it. I'm assuming this game will be televised, but if not we've got the Peterborough game to look forward to the following week.

Anyone fancy meeting up for a couple of beers for these games? Nevada Smith or other?

Yes, its a unique honour especially the smell of cleaning fluid, the mostly 'big' club fans and the rather small group of five or six of us that will drag ourselves to Nevada Smith to watch the game and exchange pleasantries. Ha. The beauty of this is being able to see us play twice in the season - having become accustomed to reading reports, occasionally listening to our commentary and watching the highlights on a phone - I hope I have the patience and ability to recognise our players. I've not actually seen half of our squad play a full game in a Saints shirt. Really looking forward to it, especially as I have a trip home planned for May... who knows I might have to change my plans to include Wembley ;)

I expect the ManUtd tie will be televised through FSC or FSC+ but I wouldn't hold your breath for the Posh game as they do not hold the rights to L1 games...unless you know something different.

Good luck on your planned trip mate, I am typing this in Surrey and looking forward to my 4th real league game in a row before reluctantly heading back on Monday.

I don't know if this is information is still reliable given that there might be higher profile games taking place that the cameras might prefer... Posh game details from the OS

A pity the Notts County game wasn't a replication of the Oldham result for your last game back in the motherland. Still, we have a couple of guaranteed wins that will be televised in the next couple of months ;)

A pity the Notts County game wasn't a replication of the Oldham result for your last game back in the motherland.

Would have loved to have made that one! (just couldn't justify 150 quid to get up there). I feel quite satisfied with the 11 goals from the previous 3 games to make up for the disappointment of the Notts Co result...although my leaving has turned them ****e again! :(

On Friday, FSC is showing the 1976 FA Cup Final.

Thanks for that. Also there have been some Saints games in the 'Archive' shows recently.

So. We've got a repeat on January 2009. Lets hope we're better equipped for it. I'm assuming this game will be televised, but if not we've got the Peterborough game to look forward to the following week.

Anyone fancy meeting up for a couple of beers for these games? Nevada Smith or other?

Watched the game in Legends on 33rd. Several barmen have left Nevada Smiths to go there. I brought along another Saints fan, 2 Man U fans and a Bristol City fan. There was one other Saints fan (who I knew) and everyone else in there was Man U. Some great singing nevertheless from the two vocal Saints fans.

From what I've seen Peterborough game not on TV. I'll be watching it on my laptop if I can.