Too many Stickies

docker-p

There are too many stickies. You mods need to limit yourselves to three, maybe four, stickies at any one time. Not Seven.

All those Man U threads could sink or swim by their own merits. And nobody gives a flying uck about live text commentary.

Come on guys, this is basic good housekeeping.

Also stickies are easy to overlook on tapatalk... Meaning that I didn't find out about Adam's new contract until after the Blackpool game. As such making something sticky often has the opposite effect for mobile users...

I use the 'latest topics' view on tapatalk for this very reason. It lists threads in most recent post order regardless of whether it's a sticky or not. Highly recommended :-)

Yippee, we're down to six. Now all we have to do is get rid of the 'live text' thread which nobody has posted on since the begging of October, and maybe the prediction league thread, also unpopular, and we'll have a better looking board. (Talking of prediction leagues can I mention the current leader of the prediction league is a certain Docker-P) ;)