Aol

saint boggy

i have tried on numerous occasions to watch Saints games online thru Justintv, but every time i type in the website address (or even use a link someone else has posted) AOL says that it cannot find the website.

however if i use Mozilla Firefox it finds it no problem....:confused:

does AOL have some sort of barring on website that stream live events to unpaying users, or is there another possible explaination???

i'm not really THAT bothered about it as i can simply use Firefox instead, but it just seems weird,that's all.........

i have tried on numerous occasions to watch Saints games online thru Justintv, but every time i type in the website address (or even use a link someone else has posted) AOL says that it cannot find the website.

however if i use Mozilla Firefox it finds it no problem....:confused:

does AOL have some sort of barring on website that stream live events to unpaying users, or is there another possible explaination???

i'm not really THAT bothered about it as i can simply use Firefox instead, but it just seems weird,that's all.........

Yes.

AOHell is the spawn of the devil.

well i happen to like it, but then again i'm not one for making changes, i been with AOL for about 5-6 years....

altho i have to admit that i have seriously been thinking about buying a dongle thingy and then i wouldn't need to pay for my BT landline or AOL..... but it is purely from a financial perspective rather than i'm unhappy with AOL.