The weekend thread sponsored by Jedi Master Raptor Jesus

Master Bates

Today - Working til late.

Tomorrow- Working til late.

Sunday - Working til late.

No different to most other weekends really. Except for something happening tomorrow at 3pm. Can't put my finger on it though...

Tonight: Over my mates for a smoke and to play Mario Kart on the wii and Pro Evo

Sat: Family day which will be she-hite during the day then over my mates house for a BBQ followed by going into town.

Sun: Possibly car booty, still got loadsa she-hite I need to get rid of and possibly playing TSF (or SWF now) footy in the evening if my mate comes.

Predciction 7/10

Tonight: Getting mullered and trying out this new superclub Oceana.

Saturday: Most likely yakking up and recovering and walking round town in a daze looking for some new shoes. Come back and watch teletext for live score updates on the Saints.

Sunday: Birthday party/BBQ and stuffing myself with food.

Tonight - Im holding a BBQ in a field

Saturday - Wake up in a field, go home wash, die infront of tv and pwn some n00bs on COD4

Sunday - Go to church, have sex before im married, ask for forgiveness, Do a car booty same as im no sinner!!! shock. Then fall asleep.

Tonight - Im holding a BBQ in a field

Saturday - Wake up in a field, go home wash, die infront of tv and pwn some n00bs on COD4

Sunday - Go to church, have sex before im married, ask for forgiveness, Do a car booty same as im no sinner!!! shock. Then fall asleep.

How long are you holding the BBQ for and what weight is it?

Tonight - out with brother & sister for their birthday, drinks followed possibly by a drunken game of bowling.

Saturday - bit of shopping and not a lot else

Sunday - off to Wemberlee in the hope of us taking another cup from the Mancs. :D (we can all dream)

Guest Hacienda

Friday Evening - ****ging.

Saturday - Cardiff.

Sunday - Take middle child swimming followed by taking oldest child to see Space Chimps.

Today - Travelling to Hastings for my good friends 21'st.

Tonight - Getting very drunk for my good friends 21st

Tomorrow - Recovering, Hitting the town in Hastings and keeping a close eye on the footy scores, Probs going out in the evening in Hastings

Sunday - Recover, Travel back to chichester and work

Prediction 8.5/10

Today - Make post 3 times on SWF

Tomorrow - Post 0 times on SWF

Sunday - Post 0 times on SWF

What a sad life I lead, that's a post a day average :(

Are you still not planning on forking out a fiver for full membership?

Could it be considered an investment paying for others to join? If the site got taken over in the future, would it effectively give me a share in the new ownership, thus increasing my 1 person stake to 2 people?

Tonight: Spent too much at speedway last night, so will be a night in with wii, and maybe read some of book.

Tomorrow: Caerdydd

Sunday: Footie training, watch rubbish Scottish football on teh telly and then couple of drinks in the evening. w00t.

Are you still not planning on forking out a fiver for full membership?

Could it be considered an investment paying for others to join? If the site got taken over in the future, would it effectively give me a share in the new ownership, thus increasing my 1 person stake to 2 people?

I don't feel inclined to pay for it at present, as it's not as if it'd be value for money!! Plus, the mods have told me that if I pay for it then it's more than likely that they'll ban me within 2 weeks, so we agreed a deal whereby I can post just 3 times a day.

Today- I worked. and slept throughout today

Tomorrow- Might go to town. will go round my mates house. MAY Go to a house party during the evening depending on how I am feeeling

Sunday- Work. I work 6 days a week now :lol:

Tonight: Went to the Pilgrim House, wasn't bad, they had nice prices on stuff since it was 08/08/08 and Bejing opened the Olylimpics.

Saturday: Doing some waiter work at a wedding for abit of money. Then off to The Fox and The Hound

Sunday: Packing for holiday on Monday.