My new bird.

Dog

She seems to have a weird satalite (sp?) coming out of her head too?

It has come to my attention that you repeatedly spell something wrong then put (sp?) after it...

This to my mind is unacceptable...just google the word and find out the correct spelling ffs...

That is all...

It has come to my attention that you repeatedly spell something wrong then put (sp?) after it...

This to my mind is unacceptable...just google the word and find out the correct spelling ffs...

That is all...

I could... but I like using very big words on regular occasions as it makes me appear wise (when I spell them right) to which, googling the correct spelling every five minutes is a pain in the grass.

Its just something you will have to live with when reading my posts im afraid Scud

I could... but I like using very big words on regular occasions as it makes me appear wise (when I spell them right) to which, googling the correct spelling every five minutes is a pain in the grass.

Its just something you will have to live with when reading my posts im afraid Scud

That(Sp?) is(Sp?) Just(Sp?) Lazy(Sp?),(Sp?) i(Sp?) suggested(Sp?) you(Sp?) do(Sp?) it(Sp?) from(Sp?) now(Sp?) on(Sp?).(Sp?)

Or(Sp?) i(Sp?) could(Sp?) just(Sp?) put(Sp?) you(Sp?) on(Sp?) my(Sp?) ignore(Sp?) list(Sp?) ((Sp?)Yes(Sp?) i(Sp?) find(Sp?) it(Sp?) that(Sp?) annoying(Sp?))(Sp?) If(Sp?) i(Sp?) can(Sp?) do(Sp?) it(Sp?) you(Sp?) can(Sp?) do(Sp?) it(Sp?).(Sp?).(Sp?).(Sp?)

Or(Sp?) i(Sp?) could(Sp?) just(Sp?) put(Sp?) you(Sp?) on(Sp?) my(Sp?) ignore(Sp?) list(Sp?) ((Sp?)Yes(Sp?) i(Sp?) find(Sp?) it(Sp?) that(Sp?) annoying(Sp?))(Sp?) If(Sp?) i(Sp?) can(Sp?) do(Sp?) it(Sp?) you(Sp?) can(Sp?) do(Sp?) it(Sp?).(Sp?).(Sp?).(Sp?)

I don't do it that much do I? Ill try more from now on just for you my love!

I don't do it that much do I? Ill try more from now on just for you my love!

Good. You did it on the same word twice in the same paragraph this morning. That was when i picked up on it. But as long as you're trying that's all i care about...

Perhaps the mods could change your name to "I'm_no_sinner (Sp?)"