Charlton away Tuesday 22nd March tickets

RonManager

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I ordered 2 tickets online. Have now received and they are concessions tickets that had stubs removed and selotaped back on? They should be 2 adult tickets

That means someone bought a kids ticket, and brought them back. There perfectly good adult tickets.

Am thinking about getting the official travel coach, not exciting i know but charlton is not the easiest to get to.

If so, does anyone know if you get free parking at st marys? or do you now need to pay for that as well?

Am thinking about getting the official travel coach, not exciting i know but charlton is not the easiest to get to.

If so, does anyone know if you get free parking at st marys? or do you now need to pay for that as well?

No its not free. You have to pay, for the whole day its £10.

This game's barely been on the radar with so many matches lately and still Bournemouth and Plymouth away to come before but after Saturday I'd say the remainder will quickly get snapped up and we'll end up with fans complaining 'cos they couldn't get tickets.

Then it'll be the same for Orient.

OK guys I read last year all about the how to get there and pubs before the game stuff.

Any of our hero regulars remember the details or can cut and paste so I can take my Spud supporting future son in law to a decent Saints Pub before the game?

The Market Porter in Borough Market is a good old fashioned pub. Usually a good few Saints fans in there before Charlton matches and it's where we are going. Then a short train journey to Charlton. If you want a singing pub go to the Antigallican (sic) near the ground. Or do both.

The Market Porter in Borough Market is a good old fashioned pub. Usually a good few Saints fans in there before Charlton matches and it's where we are going. Then a short train journey to Charlton. If you want a singing pub go to the Antigallican (sic) near the ground. Or do both.

Cheers, sounds like a plan.

Finished packing, didn't have room for the Dubai Saints flag ho hum so just me in my BOGOF Grey Saints Waterproof & fleece & 20 layers to keep warm

Hoping to buy on the gate Tuesday night, 50p price increase isn't a problem, just hope they don't sell out before then.

Same here. I won't be wearing colours so if the away stand does sell out there's always the home stands as a last resort.

Buying on the night is a big risk i think, this will sell out.

Hmmm, hope not. The OS put up that story about the match day price increase only 4 days ago, so I hope that means they reckon there'll be some available.

But yeah, if not I'll take a coat and hide the sash and scarf and sit with the Addicks fans.