Bed wetting...

Crouchie's Lawyer

I once kind of sleep walked when I was a child. Thought I was going to the toilet.

Turns out (as my father told me the next day) I brazenly walked down the stairs in just my kecks, through the lounge (where my parents had a dinner party kind of thing) and into the kitchen and proceeded to ****** in the kitchen bin.

I can confirm that out of everyone I know, I wet the bed the longest. I was still p1ssing the sheets when I was 10! :cool:

I had a whole 2 years on you then!

Stopped as I joined senior school with the aid of honey and pills (and the fact I got fed up smelling of wee in the mornings!)

I have been clean (no pun intended) for over 13 years now, but every day is a struggle

I had a whole 2 years on you then!

Stopped as I joined senior school with the aid of honey and pills (and the fact I got fed up smelling of wee in the mornings!)

I have been clean (no pun intended) for over 13 years now, but every day is a struggle

:( Damnit!! I thought I was the ultimate bed wetter!

Well done sir.

:( Damnit!! I thought I was the ultimate bed wetter!

Well done sir.

Kind of had to stop as on year seven camp when we stayed in tents, it would have created a nice indoor tent swimming pool.

Still, I remember the days fondly, where I would go 7 days without wee weeing the bed and get a nice new toy from Toys R Us.

I feel this reward scheme backfired a little as providing I wet the bed once in a while it kept the scheme running. Otherwise after 13 years of not doing so I would be due a f*cking wicked toy now!

Kind of had to stop as on year seven camp when we stayed in tents, it would have created a nice indoor tent swimming pool.

Still, I remember the days fondly, where I would go 7 days without wee weeing the bed and get a nice new toy from Toys R Us.

I feel this reward scheme backfired a little as providing I wet the bed once in a while it kept the scheme running. Otherwise after 13 years of not doing so I would be due a f*cking wicked toy now!

I had a few "accidents" on junior school trips. Didn't tell my mates though and just sorted it myself by asking cleaners for new sheets etc!

Thing that used to f**K me off, was when the parents were telling me to stop doing it.....I wasn't f**king CHOOSING to do it!!

Good job those days are behind me now, as I don't think teh wimminz would be too impressed in the mornings!