Only 1322 tickets for Bournemouth!

fanimal

They've only given us the open temporary seating behind the goal, Brighton had that and the normal away bit down the side.

But what makes them look a particularly sorry bunch of c*nts is the fact the tickets for the Southampton game went on sale in October and they still haven't sold out - and they so want to be out rivals! :p

Post Ballot Application tomorrow morning when l got to pick a newspaper up. I think those who want a ticket should be okay. We had all this last season with Exeter and Brighton game.

Not a chance I'd say.

Many Saints fans are traditionally bad for leaving it late for buying tickets and I think some always take the the stance that they'll never get tickets when their limited and go to ballot so don't bother. Both of the games you mention easily sold out with many Saints fans in home areas at Exeter last season and that's 120 miles away, Bournemouth is just 30 or 40 for most of us. Brighton are some of the worst, probably THE worst seats in football and some don't bother for that reason but we of course sell out.

This is the business end of the season now and we'd have had thousands travelling if available...as it is I'll predict they'll be a LOT of ticketless Southampton lads in Bournemouth that day.

Post Ballot Application tomorrow morning when l got to pick a newspaper up. I think those who want a ticket should be okay. We had all this last season with Exeter and Brighton game.

No chance this is a far different game than Exeter and Dag and Red. There will be well over 1300 applications with people missing out.

The general rule is that if you can be bothered to send in an application, you'll get a ticket. Even for Pompey away, that's been the case.

I'm intrigued by this system of averaging out the number of away games across a multiple-ticket application, so in theory a season ticket holder with 0 away games to their name this season could jump the queue ahead of someone who's been to 5 away games, if they applied alongside someone with 12 games.

The general rule is that if you can be bothered to send in an application, you'll get a ticket. Even for Pompey away, that's been the case.

I'm intrigued by this system of averaging out the number of away games across a multiple-ticket application, so in theory a season ticket holder with 0 away games to their name this season could jump the queue ahead of someone who's been to 5 away games, if they applied alongside someone with 12 games.

A good point which I agree with. More than likely to occur because the game is so local, but not a local Derby. Just a thought, apart from extreme luck, how would such a disadvantaged fan actually discover that they have lost out in this manner?

Went down to Dean Court yesterday to see Bournemouth v Huddersfield and asked about the Southampton game the cashiers said no tickets sale after 2pm on the day and something about me needing three stubs. Just thought l share this with you and I think most teams get about a 1000 tickets (but not sure)

2j5ds9e.jpg

Sent my application. Hopefully my tickets I bought for the five postponed fixtures will still count towards my total as i've only been to five games without those included.

If I don't get a ticket Ill probably still go down on the day for the session before and try to blag a ticket.

Just been informed by ticket office that more applications recieved than tickets, so some of those who applied are going to miss out

i know saints fans in the past could not be bothered to write, but this game being so important and a local short trip i'd have thought 3000 or so would have applied. shame they didn't give us loads as would be a good one to take a big following to.

So how will they be allocating tickets then say if there are 500 tickets left for those with 4 aways, but 1000 applicants have 4 aways...will it be done on who applied first or what?

it will be a ballot i think, but i have no faith in the ticket office in getting things like this right. assume they will start sending tickets out to those successful tomorrow then we will have to just wait for the post to see if successful?

it will be a ballot i think, but i have no faith in the ticket office in getting things like this right. assume they will start sending tickets out to those successful tomorrow then we will have to just wait for the post to see if successful?

Exactly! They have only given themselves a day to sort out this "ballot" so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Heard the weekend that they'd received twice as many applications as there were tickets so looks like you'll be very lucky to get one.

I shouldn't need luck if the process is done properly, I've been too over 10 away games.

I shouldn't need luck if the process is done properly, I've been too over 10 away games.

You can guarantee it won't be though. I'm predicting a straight ballot of everyone, regardless of away games, surely it'll be too difficult for them to organise otherwise in only a day?

You can guarantee it won't be though. I'm predicting a straight ballot of everyone, regardless of away games, surely it'll be too difficult for them to organise otherwise in only a day?

If they've got any common sense (a bit of an assumption, I know...), they'll have been sorting through all the applications as and when they've arrived over the last two weeks or so, working out the average number of away games per application and putting them in order. Then when they start allocating tickets, they just start with the top of the list and work down until there are no tickets left.

If they've got any common sense (a bit of an assumption, I know...), they'll have been sorting through all the applications as and when they've arrived over the last two weeks or so, working out the average number of away games per application and putting them in order. Then when they start allocating tickets, they just start with the top of the list and work down until there are no tickets left.

Well they looked at ours. They called up to confirm one of the membership numbers and that was on the first Monday after applications opened.

you're welcome to go, there will be loads of Pompey wannabees hoping to find a little old lady with a saints scarf to pick on.

I have the offer to go as a guest of one of the bournemouth directors but am not sure whether to go. it could mean an end to a friendship

E-mailed the ticket office to get an idea when we will find out, they suggested by the end of this week.

Also it will only show up on your history if you were the main applicant, and tickets are being posted to your address.

Suggested it was oversubscribed.

Noooo, not showing in my account this morning, been to every away game this season, my son has been to every Saturday away plus Hartlepool. I submitted with 3 others who average 5. Thought we would have qualified easily.

Noooo, not showing in my account this morning, been to every away game this season, my son has been to every Saturday away plus Hartlepool. I submitted with 3 others who average 5. Thought we would have qualified easily.

panic over it's there now. COYR

panic over it's there now. COYR
Same as us just on there now

Tickets

10-11 Away Games

Bournemouth away 10-11

12-Mar-2011 3:00 PM

Customer Section Price Type Total

25706 Away1 Adult £19.00 10192 Away1 Under 16 £10.00

Show Seats >>

Total Base Price £29.00

Charges £0.00

Miscellaneous Items

Quantity Name Description Category Total

1 Booking Fee Applies for Credit Card Payments £3.00

Total Base Price £3.00

E-mailed the ticket office to get an idea when we will find out, they suggested by the end of this week.

Also it will only show up on your history if you were the main applicant, and tickets are being posted to your address.

Suggested it was oversubscribed.

Why was'nt this ballot sorted out 2/3 weeks ago. Why leave it so you dont know if your getting a ticket untill 8 days before the game?

And what about a big screen at St Mary's to watch the game for those without tickets?

After lasts night sh!te and this I am passed off.

Count to 10 slowly.......

Still not showing up, we had 5 away games each but 1 of the people on the application had no away games, so assuming if average dipped below 3 you wont get a ticket.

Why oh Facking why do the ticket office not come out & tell us what the score is ie how many away games?