Premier League Archives - FSP USA

3rd March on Fox Soccer Plus. Blackburn vs Saints from 95/96

Do they mean 94/95? That was when Tiss got his wonder-goal.

I won't say what happened in 95/96 in case anyone wants to watch it without remembering the score. A strange one to show...

Just think LV - in a couple of years time these USA TV threads could be about what channel the game is live on - or when the full-game delay is being shown...

Do they mean 94/95? That was when Tiss got his wonder-goal.

I won't say what happened in 95/96 in case anyone wants to watch it without remembering the score. A strange one to show...

You're right it is the wonder goal match from 94/95.

Just think LV - in a couple of years time these USA TV threads could be about what channel the game is live on - or when the full-game delay is being shown...

I know Rut...it's been too long without coverage.

It was on there and it was still destined to record but I looked on the schedule and nothing! Arseholes!

LOL - that Vegas heat is rotting your brain.

The guide said Montpellier v Toulouse in Ligue 1 and you read it as Blackburn v Saints from 1995. Amazing!

If Saints end up in the play-off final (I'd half take that at the mo) then hopefully it'll get shown over here. Not sure I'd wanna watch that with any locals though - they probably wouldn't understand the tension. You could just see the other team scoring from 30 yards and someone saying (in an earnest way) - 'that was a good goal wasn't it'.

LOL - that Vegas heat is rotting your brain.

The guide said Montpellier v Toulouse in Ligue 1 and you read it as Blackburn v Saints from 1995. Amazing!

If Saints end up in the play-off final (I'd half take that at the mo) then hopefully it'll get shown over here. Not sure I'd wanna watch that with any locals though - they probably wouldn't understand the tension. You could just see the other team scoring from 30 yards and someone saying (in an earnest way) - 'that was a good goal wasn't it'.

My old style Tivo is going senile I think (could be me).

I presume the playoffs (and I'd take that now too!) will be available on FSP. Although I'm worried because they no longer have the rights for regular L1 games.

• 2 weeks later...