Renewal

Jeff Le Taxi

Well its now time to renew, in two minds though because I have had infractions for what i see as nothing! whilst trolling mongs on here seem to get away with blue murder! if i knew they were getting infractions too for their behaviour and this matter was a little more transparent perhaps things might be different!

Well its now time to renew, in two minds though because I have had infractions for what i see as nothing! whilst trolling mongs on here seem to get away with blue murder! if i knew they were getting infractions too for their behaviour and this matter was a little more transparent perhaps things might be different!

I've never understood why infractions are kept 'secret'. Transparency is a good thing, surely?

You've had one infraction (which has expired) and the person you were responding to also received an infraction for "insulting other members".

Agree with Trousers as well, although I don't think we're going to see anything changing in that respect.

Jeff, I took a conscious decision to not renew. I did this knowing that I would be limited to 3 posts a day. So I have to be a little judicious with my usage. This tends to keep me well away from commenting (most of the time) on the trolling, fascist, right wing Nazi idiot threads on here, although I do read them still. As far as I'm aware I have never had infractions but I was sometimes getting close to them and so wound up that at one stage I was hoping to meet one poster and then break the law. That poster, oddly enough, would not be aware who she/he is. Let the conspiracy theory abound!

It's all very easy for people to say it's only the internet but when you perceive people 'getting away with murder' you do seriously ask why get involved.

Transparency over infractions should be the way forward I think, as you and Trousers say, like Saint_clark I can't see it happening. Another conspiracy theory methinks but, like infractions, does not need to be in the open.

Jeff, I took a conscious decision to not renew. I did this knowing that I would be limited to 3 posts a day. So I have to be a little judicious with my usage. This tends to keep me well away from commenting (most of the time) on the trolling, fascist, right wing Nazi idiot threads on here, although I do read them still. As far as I'm aware I have never had infractions but I was sometimes getting close to them and so wound up that at one stage I was hoping to meet one poster and then break the law. That poster, oddly enough, would not be aware who she/he is. Let the conspiracy theory abound!

It's all very easy for people to say it's only the internet but when you perceive people 'getting away with murder' you do seriously ask why get involved.

Transparency over infractions should be the way forward I think, as you and Trousers say, like Saint_clark I can't see it happening. Another conspiracy theory methinks but, like infractions, does not need to be in the open.

If anyone ever has any queries about infractions received they should just PM one of the mods or admin and we'll always let you know. I suggested a "X member banned" thread a while back but Baj said there wouldn't be much point as infractions handed out aren't up for debate. I can see where he's coming from so I dropped it - no conspiracies here.

Transparency should be a given.

TBF, there is transparancy.

Every libellous, offensive, ill-informed or just plain ridiculous post on TSW is made public for all to see.

It is called 'The Main Board'.

yuk yuk yuk

I would be happy to pay as long as it was made clear that mongs like jeff le taxi were getting infracted for the **** they post.

See what i mean? **** off with your cyber insults Norwaysaint and go and insult someone in real life you plum, and trust me, youd NEVER insult me face to face!

THIS is why i was in two minds about subscribing as if i gave two ****s id be given an infraction for my reply and i expect Norwaysaint would get away scot free!

See what i mean? **** off with your cyber insults Norwaysaint and go and insult someone in real life you plum, and trust me, youd NEVER insult me face to face!

THIS is why i was in two minds about subscribing as if i gave two ****s id be given an infraction for my reply and i expect Norwaysaint would get away scot free!

And with that, norwaysaint's post is vindicated.

Why are you whining? I used your own language back to you and I do think your posts are ****. I'm entitled to my opinion.

Of course I'd insult you in real life, but you'd probably run off crying to the admin about how it's all so unfair. Waa waa waa.