FM11 - Patch 11.3 (8th March 2011)

Matthew Le God

1) Patch is now out on Steam and will automatically update if you installed the game with Steam.

2) If you don't have Steam download from here...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/257508-Football-Manager-2011-January-Update-and-11.3-Patch-OUT-NOW-on-STEAM!

(includes changelist)

or here...

http://www.footballmanager.com/patches

11.3 is savegame compatible, however for best results you should start a new game. Also delete your cache.

Edited by Matthew Le God

Windows XP:

1. Open “My Computer”

2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\\Application Data\

3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.

4. Go to the “Football Manager 2011” Folder.

5. Delete the 'cache' Folder found inside here.

Windows Vista and Windows 7:

1. Click “Start”

2. Click your username on the start Menu

3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”

4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder

5. Go to the “Football Manager 2011” Folder.

6. Delete the 'cache' Folder found inside her

Not a chance. You've got that far, might as well keep going till you're forced to retire.

What have you achieved so far on this save?

Since you asked chap, here we go. :D

Southampton (2010 - 2020)

10/11 - League 1 - 1st, JPT winners

11/12 - Championship - 1st

12/13 - Premiership - 8th, League Cup winners

13/14 - Premiership - 1st, FA Cup winners

14/15 - Premiership - 3rd, European Cup winners, Community Shield Winners

15/16 - Premiership - 1st, European Cup winners, Club World Champions, European Super Cup winners

16/17 - Premiership - 1st, FA Cup winners, League Cup winners, European Cup winners, Club World Champions, Community Shield Winners, European Super Cup winners

17/18 - Premiership - 1st, FA Cup winners, League Cup winners, European Cup winners, Club World Champions, Community Shield Winners, European Super Cup winners

18/19 - Premiership - 1st, FA Cup winners, League Cup winners, European Cup winners, Club World Champions, Community Shield Winners, European Super Cup winners

19/20 - Premiership - 1st, FA Cup winners, League Cup winners, Club World Champions, Community Shield Winners, European Super Cup winners

Hungary (2013-2016)

2016 - Qualified for European Championship. Knocked out in Group stages

England (2016-2022)

2018 - World Cup, Winners

2020 - European Championship - Winners

2022 - World Cup - Winners

Partick Thistle (2024 - 2027)

24/25 - Scottish First Division, 1st

25/26 - Scottish Premier League, 5th

26/27 - Scottish Premier League, 1st

27/28 - Qualified for Champions League Group Stage, resigned after 5-0 home defeat to Barcelona.

Torino (2028 - 'Present')

28/29 - Serie C1/A - 1st, Serie C Cup - Winners

29/30 - Serie B - 1st

30/31 - Serie A - Currently 12th. 30/11/30.

Edited by Colinjb

Since you asked chap, here we go. :D

15/16 - Premiership - 1st, European Cup winners, Club World Champions, European Super Cup winners

16/17 - Premiership - 1st, FA Cup winners, League Cup winners, European Cup winners, Club World Champions, Community Shield Winners, European Super Cup winners

17/18 - Premiership - 1st, FA Cup winners, League Cup winners, European Cup winners, Club World Champions, Community Shield Winners, European Super Cup winners

18/19 - Premiership - 1st, FA Cup winners, League Cup winners, European Cup winners, Club World Champions, Community Shield Winners, European Super Cup winners

19/20 - Premiership - 1st, FA Cup winners, League Cup winners, Club World Champions, Community Shield Winners, European Super Cup winners

Hungary (2013-2016)

England (2016-2022)

2018 - World Cup, Winners

24/25 - Scottish First Division, 1st

25/26 - Scottish Premier League, 5th

26/27 - Scottish Premier League, 1st

27/28 - Qualified for Champions League Group Stage, resigned after 5-0 home defeat to Barcelona.

29/30 - Serie B - 1st

30/31 - Serie A - Currently 12th. 30/11/30.

:adore:

The only challenge I can see being worth your while now Colin is to apply for a job at a team bottom of blue square north/south.

I want to establish Torino as a force first. Knock Juventus off of their perch so to speak. Then win the Spanish title (preferably with a reasonably sized club.... a Deportivo or Villareal. Having said that... one of the Basque teams, Real Sociedad or Bilbao could be interesting.)

Maybe then I could be bound for some hopeless backwater who are down in the Blue Square South. Concord rangers for example (!)

Incidentally, the Skates are in the Blue Square South.... albeit top. May have to intervene on that one. ;)

Edited by Colinjb

Halfway through the season on a new game with saints.

Couple of players worth buying are Paul smith ( ex saints keeper ) got him for 110k. Only let in 13 so far

Adam le fondre is banging them in for me, although not cheap ( about 325k )

Scored 25 so far

Halfway through the season on a new game with saints.

Couple of players worth buying are Paul smith ( ex saints keeper ) got him for 110k. Only let in 13 so far

Adam le fondre is banging them in for me, although not cheap ( about 325k )

Scored 25 so far

Oddly it's not happening on any 11.3 games, but on other saves that I started on 11, 11.1 and 11.2 databases...hmm. Annoying as I was taking the Premiership by storm with Saints!

Never mind, i'll see if I can find a fix for that but in the meantime i've downloaded the Level 10 database for FM11 and have started a game with my local team, Hartley Wintney, who play in the English Cherry Red Records Combined Counties League Divison One... or ECRRCCLD for short! ;)

It works on my Mac, but I installed my game using Steam. Try doing that (uninstall and then reinstall using http://store.steampowered.com/ to register the game)

what am I doing wrong...?

(never had an a problem with 11.2)

I down load the patch, open it up and install it with all the default options..and when I start a new game..I cant choose 11.3

what am I doing wrong..?

do I change the destination of the install..?

Oddly it's not happening on any 11.3 games, but on other saves that I started on 11, 11.1 and 11.2 databases...hmm. Annoying as I was taking the Premiership by storm with Saints!

Never mind, i'll see if I can find a fix for that but in the meantime i've downloaded the Level 10 database for FM11 and have started a game with my local team, Hartley Wintney, who play in the English Cherry Red Records Combined Counties League Divison One... or ECRRCCLD for short! ;)

Do you have a link for the level 10 database?

I think the FM graphics are improving significantly each year.

- FM11 was only SI's 3rd year of 3D graphics.

- EA Sports has roughly 15 years of 3D development time, a much bigger budget and number of staff working on the graphics engine.

FM will never completely close the gap completely and have graphics as good as the contemporary console football games. But we should see marked improvements over the next few years.

Edited by Matthew Le God

• 1 month later...

Posted in this thread as that is where I posted my career history.

Last night I reached the end. The game has got to a point where it can no longer process itself. It keeps corrupting on the 4th July 2035. Therefore my Epic 25 year career has come to a halt.

My career achievements stand as follow:

Hungary (2013-2016)

England (2016-2022)

2018 - World Cup - Winners

24/25 - Scottish First Division - 1st

25/26 - Scottish Premier League - 5th

26/27 - Scottish Premier League - 1st

29/30 - Serie B - 1st

30/31 - Serie A - 9th

31/32 - Serie A - 6th

32/33 - Serie A - 3rd, Italian Cup Winners, Italian Super Cup Winners

33/34 - Serie A - 1st, Italian Cup Winners, Italian Super Cup Winners

34/35 - Serie A - 1st, Champions League Winners

Time for me to now consider my next challenge. May have a go at the level 10 of the Pyramid thing.

Or I could devote my time to something better and more life enriching.... no, what am I saying.

Posted in this thread as that is where I posted my career history.

Last night I reached the end. The game has got to a point where it can no longer process itself. It keeps corrupting on the 4th July 2035. Therefore my Epic 25 year career has come to a halt.

My career achievements stand as follow:

Hungary (2013-2016)

England (2016-2022)

2018 - World Cup - Winners

24/25 - Scottish First Division - 1st

25/26 - Scottish Premier League - 5th

26/27 - Scottish Premier League - 1st

29/30 - Serie B - 1st

30/31 - Serie A - 9th

31/32 - Serie A - 6th

32/33 - Serie A - 3rd, Italian Cup Winners, Italian Super Cup Winners

33/34 - Serie A - 1st, Italian Cup Winners, Italian Super Cup Winners

34/35 - Serie A - 1st, Champions League Winners

Time for me to now consider my next challenge. May have a go at the level 10 of the Pyramid thing.

Or I could devote my time to something better and more life enriching.... no, what am I saying.

Thats a strong career there. Thank god for quitting without saving eh?!

My posts have just become very relevant to the thread.

Just installed 11.3 ahead of starting a new game, have gone back into the save (out of hope more then anything....) and it's healed it!!!!! My reign of terror can continue!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

In a new stadium with FC United in 2020, it came up with FC United of Manchester stadium, but since reloading the game it now doesn't appear as a name.

All the news articles where other managers visit say, Jose Mourinho spotted at .

Anybody experienced this, and know how to fix it? I've had a look but the RTE doesn't have the option to change a stadium name.

Cheslea play at Lampark park - horrendous naming rights there!

• 4 weeks later...