SaintsWeb Prediction League

stevegrant

Right, I've finally managed to move the old Prediction League database and files over to the new server, so the SaintsWeb Prediction League is now up and running.

The URL is: http://predictionleague.saintsweb.co.uk

There are three competitions running this season:

1. Saints Predictions - basically just predict the scores of Saints games

2. Championship Predictions - predict the scores of all games in the Championship

3. FA Cup Predictions - predict the scores of all games in the FA Cup (starting from Round 1 proper).

Me too. It looks like you have to go into your profile and tick the leagues you want to join, and "join league" first.

Yep, that's correct.

It's a bit of a strange "quirk" in the software we use for the prediction league. If I get time, I might write my own one during the season ready for next season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this what we should be discussing (on prime time forum) with the aid of a sticky? SFC could be going down the pan and the forum is becoming a gameshow? There are so many intelligent posters on here and perhaps the focus could reflect those who may have the ability to save the club from a very negative financial crunch!!

I am unable to predict for week 12 and was unable to predict for week 11. It's getting serious, I'm starting to slip down the league.

Please someone help! Why can't I predict?

Should be sorted.

Also, the FA Cup league starts this week - all of the Round 1 fixtures are available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Saints - often referred to as the "Main Board", this is the forum for all Saints-related discussion, including the team, club finances, boardroom discussion, ticketing, transfer rumours, etc.

Where is game show mentioned? - lose the sticky before you lose your credibility!