How "in depth" on FM?

Crab Lungs

Well, personally, I'm a sucker for retaining every single league and every single player (nearly 300,000) for realism but haven't played the game since October-ish so I've fallen behind a bit.

Irrespective, I've dug it out again, scoured the net for background packs and merged them with my own, league databases, megapacks, skins and everything else and now I'm thinking I might make it all available to the community on here (of course, credit where it's due to the people whom originally made some of these files but I've spent a fair few hours myself putting it all together and making sure it works).

So if there is enough interest on here I'll be creating a site and uploading it all soon. :)

Do you have any cheats for Leisure Suit Larry on the Amiga?

...in the land of the lounge suit lizards.

As for cheats. Here's a hot tip. You have to talk to the chubby girl at the bar during the disco, buy her a drink and ask her if it's true that chubby women are dirtier. Then when you get to the jacuzzi scene, water will drain slowly from the hot tub.

It takes a little over 10 and a half hours for the water to drain below the girls chest. But I can confirm that it works.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen this...

Yeah, I'll look to upload it all soon. What I also need to do is upload the files that work alongside it. For example, only some custom leagues work alongside eachother but it is often a clash between silly nations like Tahiti and Bahrain that won't work, with none of the major nations affected.

I'm still trying to get the files to work in tandem with the lower leagues of England (down to tier 11/12) but it's a bit of a mind bender as something always cocks up atm.

As for the graphics, skins etc, I'll try put up a website tonight with it all on.