Best & Worst Smells

Crouchie's Lawyer

Best: Would have to be either freshly cut grass or the smell of driving through the smoke of a nice rural bonfire.

Worst: When you smell your Wife's, Girlfriend's, Fiance etc's she-hite or Cat's chit. We have our litter tray positioned in our back lobby which is adjoined to our lounge. We leave the door ajar so the kitty's can get into the lobby to lay their logs. When the smell waft's through its frucking hideous. Especially if you have just sat down to tuck into a well deserved chinese takeaway.

Discuss

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Best: Freesia, Jasmine, musk oil, new babies after a bath.

Worst: Armpits, dog crap and farts, rancid meat.

Best- Petrol, my farts, cut grass, rain on pavement that has been dry for a while, the smell of any food whilst p1ssed, seaside, play-doh.

Worst- Joop for men, other people's farts, body odour, a "clipped" cigarette, the smell of a bad hangover, clunges, pewp, dog breathe, sewerage.

I thought I'd decided my favourites when I started reading the thread and then saw so many others that I like equally. So at the risk of repeating a lot of the above:

Best:

New babies, newly cut grass, speedway, Imperial Leather soap, freesias

Worst:

Uncooked fish, poo, wet dog, B.O., musk

Best - Cut grass, Petrol, Castrol R, Coffee, Bread, Rain after no rain for along time, laughing gas

Worst - Festival loos, B.O., A fridge after its been off for a long time! Fresh Vomit!

No issues with stale vomit then?

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Also, how come people are making lists? Surely, by definition, there can only be one best and one worst smell.

cpp.jpg

Best - I like lots of things, fresh paint, petrol, or the smell of my missus when she gets out of the shower

Worst - Let me put it this way, NEVER buy a parrot, not least the two that fly around my parent's house shytting all over everything.

All the people who have said that BO is their least favourite smell need infractions, as they shouldn't attack him whether he does or doesn't have personal hygiene problems. Secondly, it's a bit racist isn't it.

Some people need to have a long hard look at themselves and ask themselves "do I like what I see" the answer will be no.

I woke myself and my Mrs up with the stench of one of my farts in the middle of the night last night.

FACT.

I thought it was one of the best smells ever, I was like a proud parent.

She wanted me to get out of bed and open a window.

There is a direct example of a contrast between how someone can deem a certain smell as their best and another person can deem that same smell as their worst!

I walked past a KFC the other day, and even though I force myself not to go in these days, it was like the smell and grabbed me by the nostrils and was pulling me in. I didn't go in though, because the smell of a nearby Starbucks drew me into there instead.

Guest Hacienda

My freshily bathed daughters is the best smell.

My youngest daughters foul nappies as she is cutting her back teeth are the worst smell known to mankind.