Mw3

Barfy

I actually thought the single-player in Black ops was the best one since MW1. MW2 i just didn't like. Felt it got boring quite quickly and just wanted it to end. MW3 the more i hear about it the less i am liking. Gamespot have a preview up where they don't seem too impressed. But i would guess that is down to the guys who made MW1&2 all leaving Infinity Ward so MW3 will have a different vibe.

But the thing that i am not liking the most is the reports that MW3 will start a monthly subscription for the COD franchise. Tomorrow details will be announced for that service. Playing the multi-player will be free but expect it to be a bogged down version. For things like more maps, weapons and from some reports your even need the sub to see your stats. Activision are known for milking their titles but if you need a sub to basically get what we have now then i thnk a lot of people will pass on it.

But the thing that i am not liking the most is the reports that MW3 will start a monthly subscription for the COD franchise. Tomorrow details will be announced for that service. Playing the multi-player will be free but expect it to be a bogged down version. For things like more maps, weapons and from some reports your even need the sub to see your stats. Activision are known for milking their titles but if you need a sub to basically get what we have now then i thnk a lot of people will pass on it.

Damn right.

As soon as they start to charge for things that were always free then sales will drop.

I'll be getting BF3 and worry about MW3 at a later date.

Do we need another COD game?

Absolutely not. People need to WAKE UP and realise they are wasting their lives and missing out on the genuinely inventive, exciting games out there and stop playing this over rated, predictable, repetitive, sick inducing pile of bumwash.

I apologise for igniting such vehement apathy. I shall look forward to the game's release in my own little world as well as anticipating exercising my total lack of ability in the multi-player format, and yes I shall probably subscribe to gain access to additional content if that's what is required.

I have neither the time or money to lavish myself with a wide range of games, so I do tend to stick to those that I know and enjoy, and will continue to do so until I have more time and money (sometime around my 65th birthday I imagine).

I apologise for igniting such vehement apathy. I shall look forward to the game's release in my own little world as well as anticipating exercising my total lack of ability in the multi-player format, and yes I shall probably subscribe to gain access to additional content if that's what is required.

I have neither the time or money to lavish myself with a wide range of games, so I do tend to stick to those that I know and enjoy, and will continue to do so until I have more time and money (sometime around my 65th birthday I imagine).

On my new PSN username I've got my KD up to 1.45. My highest ever!

I do love a bit of CoD. :)

Absolutely not. People need to WAKE UP and realise they are wasting their lives and missing out on the genuinely inventive, exciting games out there and stop playing this over rated, predictable, repetitive, sick inducing pile of bumwash.

Good post.