TV4 Sport sweden

I'm not sure, there's nothing on their website that states they will have it next year aswell but I would assume they will carry on. I can't see Canal+ being interested in the rights.

Om TV4 Sport

TV4 Sport är Sveriges hetaste sportkanal och bjuder på massor av direktsänd toppidrott – sju dagar i veckan.

Serie A och UEFA Europa League är två av höjdpunkterna. TV4 Sport direktsänder också toppmatcher från Superettan, Damallsvenskan, The Championship och Holländska ligan.

Förutom all fotboll sänder TV4 Sport också Svenska Superligan i innebandy, tennis, handboll, ishockey, simning, alpint, kampsport och friidrott. Dessutom innehåller kanalen fördjupande magasin, dokumentärer, filmer och serier om sport.

Publicerad 4 aug 2009 14:17

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
No Saints vs. Leeds on TV4 Sport, apparently a friendly between Liverpool and Valencia is more worthy of airing time....

The printed schedules over here show that Liverpool game, but when I checked the on-screen programme guide last night it's got the Saints game listed, so maybe some of the satellite companies have changed their minds at the last minute.

Hej

Sky had the game so any decent english pub should have been able to show the game.

Personally i watched at O´learys in Göteborg, together with a leeds fan which increased the enjoyability factor...

Next time they're on the box , dont mess with TV4 sport and their useless commentators (they're all shyte in Sw) , just get down to the nearest pub/bar.

I mean any channel that would rather send a Liverpool friendly than the oppening fixture from the Championship can simply Fook Off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TV4 sport is one big effing joke.

That was the longest 15 minutes of meaningless drivel from a bunch of dancing tomboys ive ever had to sit and watch.

And then came loads of bordduk adverts.....

My blood was boiling at quarter past Four.

Good performance by saints made up for it afterwards. We should have won.

• 4 weeks later...

http://tvplaneten.tv4.se/1.311852?date=2011-11-19&view=full&selectedArticleContentId=1.311852

Saints vs. Brighton starts at 16:00 according to this.

A good alternative to the unreliable TV4 Sport is CSports Web-TV, I've using it to watch Dutch football and the good thing about the Web-TV subscripton is that you can even watch matches they don't actually broadcast on CanalPlus channels or Tv4Sport online. The Boro match for instance was't broadcasted on a channel but I could watch it on the web TV.

• 4 weeks later...