Northam

Nexstar

I was sat in the Chapel and the Northam although by no means full was loud. The West Ham fans were very quiet in comparison. One thing I noticed with the closure of the Northam/Kngsland corner is that when away fans take their full allocation they will out number the home fans in the Northam.

I was sat in the Chapel and the Northam although by no means full was loud. The West Ham fans were very quiet in comparison. One thing I noticed with the closure of the Northam/Kngsland corner is that when away fans take their full allocation they will out number the home fans in the Northam.

Interesting, but I think closing that corner may have pushed more people into the northam.

IMO it will be gash with no corners, I sit in the main part of the northam and it wont be any where near as loud without the corner sections, where I sat for the brum 4-3 game and was pretty noisy.

Was above average i would say for the west ham game. No corners needed.

I was in the Northam. Great atmosphere. And a frickin' finger lickin' GREAT game of football as well. Scneiderlin might just turn out to be the best signing in years. He was absolutely outstanding. Actually, they all were. If there was just one critisicm I would have it is that we still need to be more decisive when we get the ball into the box.. But frankly I - and everyone around me - were just happy to see beautiful game played beautifully!

Up the Saints!!

COYR - can't wait till the season starts.

I hadn't realised that the Northam would be open to home fans, so bought tickets for my son and me in the Kingsland block right next to the corner closest to the Northam, as it had seemed quite lively at the Celtic match when viewed from the Chapel stand. But it was interesting to see the Northam side on like that. They definitely outsang the Hammers. I'm also worried about the lack of atmosphere we will have with corners closed and a full uptake of away supporters in the Northam.

Why? Are we introducing kids for a quid?

No, I am trying to be positive and believe that we are going to storm this league and all the cup competitions.Then expand the stadium when we return to the top league, where we will be in Europe every year there after even if only for day trips. Trust in me, the corners will reopen soon.

I hear itchen wasn't very good but was a pretty good atmosphere in northam. Not sure how full it was, but made alot of noise.

Hopefully we can keep this up for next season!

We will seeing as i decided to stay :)

if we get 22k+ for 3 games or more in a row then they will re-open the corners on a match by match decision i reckon. As long we play football like that i cant see why we wont be getting those sorts of numbers week in week out.

We got those numbers last season playing crap.