Theme Park

Crazy Diamond

Buy high...sell low.

No hang on..its the other way round, always was crap at them games.

Played Theme hospital a few weeks back - man thats dated bad!!

No wonder you're skint!

Theme Hospital has aged a lot better than Theme Park I can assure you. Horribly designed game.

I have roller coaster tycoon...I get bored very quickly and just want to build the biggest park ever.

mine came with the alton towers etc expansion pack....very well done with the detail on that

Never did play that. Might give it a look, I've been in a retro gaming mood of late.

I too still have the original first version of Roller Coaster Tycoon that came out during Windows 98, I used to love playing it. Not been able to play it for years since due to it not being compatible with Windows since '98, but keep hold of it so if I ever got an old computer in the future I'd be able to play it again along with loads of other games I still have. Starcraft which still does work on all later versions of Windows I still play, and don't think I'll ever tire of it!

Still have my old Commodore Amiga with all of its games, when I eventually get another house big enough I may hook that back up too... Cannon Fodder, Flashback, etc all waiting to be played again!

• 2 weeks later...
I too still have the original first version of Roller Coaster Tycoon that came out during Windows 98, I used to love playing it. Not been able to play it for years since due to it not being compatible with Windows since '98, but keep hold of it so if I ever got an old computer in the future I'd be able to play it again along with loads of other games I still have. Starcraft which still does work on all later versions of Windows I still play, and don't think I'll ever tire of it!

Still have my old Commodore Amiga with all of its games, when I eventually get another house big enough I may hook that back up too... Cannon Fodder, Flashback, etc all waiting to be played again!

Good luck getting the bloody modulator box on the back to still work with the tv aerial !

i am so jealous. My Amiga was legendary. had the Cartoon Classics pack... with the simpsons game, captain planet and lemmings...

Another world, speed ball 2, championship manager, cannon fodder, wings, space ace, frontier all legendary games

i am so jealous. My Amiga was legendary. had the Cartoon Classics pack... with the simpsons game, captain planet and lemmings...

Another world, speed ball 2, championship manager, cannon fodder, wings, space ace, frontier all legendary games

Cannon Fodder, great game.

Good luck getting the bloody modulator box on the back to still work with the tv aerial !

Forgotten about that, maybe I'll need to get an old TV before I can hook it up again :( Unless it will work with a monitor... been a long time since its been out of the box.

Cannon Fodder, great game.

Cannon Fodder was one of my favourite games on Amiga, seconded with Chaos Engine. Never finished Another World, got stuck in a tunnel late on in the game and couldn't figure it out. Still got all 15 disks of Beneath a Steel Sky intact in its box too, but don't know if I'd have the patience to finish it nowadays!