Got my train tickets for Burnley!

jjsaint

• 1 month later...
Anyone know what London Saints are doing for this one- how much they're paying and what time they are going up and coming back?

£33 for London Saints members

Leaving Euston 8.30

Arrive Preston 10.38

Preston to Burnley either 10.54 or 11.54 get to Machester Rd 11.27 or 12.26

Return

Depart Burnley Manchester Road: 1757 (also subject to confirmation from Northern Rail).

Arrive Preston: 1833

Depart Preston: 1901

Arrive Euston: 2138

Leaving Euston 8.30

Arrive Preston 10.38

Return

Depart Burnley Manchester Road: 1757 (also subject to confirmation from Northern Rail).

Cheers, that's a great help.

Leaving Euston 8.30

Arrive Preston 10.38

Return

Is it members only or £2 more for non-members?

Train could be busy that day with Spurs going to Wigan, especially on the way back, but that is a very good deal being run by the london saints.

proper northern away day, very tempting, but think i'll save my money £35 train + £26 match ticket still a bit steep, still looking at over a ton for the day out.

First time we've played them since the relegation game when saints invaded the pitch and a few objects were thrown, not sure if their fans will remember that, bound to be a bit of spice from the transfer speculation surrounding Rodriguez (who will score against us 100% ) and that we have Fox and Cork ex-Burnley.

I asked my nipper if he wanted to travel up as we went last time. His answer was no as it's a northern doghole. I felt very proud.

Was that the one we went 3 down in the first 15 mins or so but could have been 6 or 7 down? Pi $$ed down all day. Almost forgot the place was a sh*thole.

Anyone know if this will be pay on the day. I am very tempted to go, but a 7 hr 30 min train journey for no game not worth it !! (er return journey)

Phoned Burnley and the answer is yes. All tickets returned by saints available at cash only turnstile on the day (no concessions). HTH