FAO: Admin

Fergie

Regarding saintsweb.com advertising

Hi, sorry to everyone else for this but I have tried to contact site admin though the 'contact us' part of the site and had no reply!!

I am starting my own sports and health supplement business and within the next 4-6 weeks we will be going live on the internet promising top quality products at the best internet market rates around in order to be very competitive in the online market place.

Our next adventure is to promote the site and as a huge fan of the club I plan on using this site as a way of advertising the company. I am already in talks with the football club about advertising boards around the pitch and in the concourses and would like to expand that to this website as i know a lot of people use it.

Please could you get in touch with me regarding this and quoting how much you charge per week/month or however you manage your advertising lengths.

We currently have a facebook fan site which is our link to questions from customers whilst the website is being finshed off. So please take a look and follow us on the fan site at www.facebook.com/pbsupplements

Thank you for your time, sorry to everyone else for wasting yours!!!

Martin

hey fergie. I usually get bits and bobs from MyProtein.

but will look to throw a little bit of business your way

do you intend on doing similar products..IE low carb protein drinks, fine oats, vitamins etc etc

any "other" items that you would dare not list.. ;-)

oh, have "liked" you FB page...nice work