Away games - on sale dates

lewpylew

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. My little boy is going to be the mascot for the game against Peterborough next April which I know is a while away but want to be organised! I'd like a couple of family to come and watch and wanted to check when tickets generally go on sale for away games as I am only entitled to buy 1 adult & 1 child ticket :) Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. My little boy is going to be the mascot for the game against Peterborough next April which I know is a while away but want to be organised! I'd like a couple of family to come and watch and wanted to check when tickets generally go on sale for away games as I am only entitled to buy 1 adult & 1 child ticket :) Thanks in advance.

It will be a very long time before they're on sale, you're looking at March maybe. You won't have any problem picking up tickets in the general sale anyway. I thought Peterborough were getting rid of their terrace but it appears not. The away end holds around 4,000 so you will be able to get as many tickets as you want.

It will be a very long time before they're on sale, you're looking at March maybe. You won't have any problem picking up tickets in the general sale anyway. I thought Peterborough were getting rid of their terrace but it appears not. The away end holds around 4,000 so you will be able to get as many tickets as you want.

I am sure they were knocking it down!! that is why i went to their game v MK Dons!! haha oh well, it is interesting that we are only a cat B game they clearly don't see saints as a big draw http://www.theposh.com/page/MatchdayPrices/0,,10427,00.html and long may that continue to keep the prices down (skates are cat B as well)

I may be wrong but I think Posh are getting rid of the Terrace around late September/early November now.

I am sure they were knocking it down!! that is why i went to their game v MK Dons!! haha oh well, it is interesting that we are only a cat B game they clearly don't see saints as a big draw http://www.theposh.com/page/MatchdayPrices/0,,10427,00.html and long may that continue to keep the prices down (skates are cat B as well)

I may be wrong but I think Posh are getting rid of the Terrace around late September/early November now.

I was under the impression they were getting rid of it too, but I hadn't heard/or seen any progress of them getting rid of it so presumed I had got it wrong and were keeping it for longer.