Cardiff v Saints - Half Time

Baj

Under the cosh for pretty much the whole first half, then scoring in the last minute. It's like Saints in a parallel universe. Hope they can keep it up.

Sounds like we will need a much better performance second half to get anything from this though.

Last season we'd have gone in one down at half time, great to get that goal back before half time. I'm smiling again.

Yep, a welcome break from tradition. In a way this team has already demonstrated more resillience than any Burley put out.

BTW, saintkiptanui, I may be queer but I object to your accusation that I am dozy.

WTF are Sky on about? If you look at the stats on BBC it seems very even (albeit CArdiff with moe possession). 5 shots on goal for Cardiff, 3 fors Saints. 5 corners for us, 2 for them. 2 shots off target for them, 1 for us.

So far so good..........a really tough away game to open up and we have not been disgraced (so far).

Does anyone know anywhere I can listen to the game from Menorca online?? Radio Hants just plays a message over and over saying that THIS service is for UK and Ireland only... as is SkySports live stream of soccer saturday... grrr.....

Seems the only way is to cough up 30 nicker and get SaintsTV.

Anyone know if it gets processed instantaneously ?

Sky hate us, they would like to see us fail miserably.

Agree with that....they seem to be at different game

F*ck SSN I say!

It is possible however that Cardiff are infact a lot better than us. Just a thought.

Personally I'd take Sky's neutral coverage as opposed to the audio OS.

Walk away from the computer for a few minutes and miss the goal...maybe I should miss the whole second half?

Maybe you should ;)

So glad we got one back before half time. We under the cosh for the last 15 mins of that half. It will really help the confidence of the youngsters to get back in the game so quickly.

Come on. We can win this

First league goal for DMG! Good start to the match, but Cardiff came back into it quite strongly in the second half of the half.

Very promising that we recovered and got that oft-important goal just before the break. Should be a cracking 2nd half

It is possible however that Cardiff are infact a lot better than us. Just a thought.

Sky aren't neutral though, there has been some very well documented links between Sky Sports and Saints in the past. Even aside from Saints, they can be very biased towards certain teams or people.

You should try Radio Solent's supposedly biased coverage, Arizona. If Tony Husband is commentating you can be sure that all the bias is with the opposition. Consequently, I'm happy with Radio Hampshire.

Oops, that last bit reads like an advert. No doubt it'll be accused of such, along with my new USA Cheerleader status. ;)

Why? Sky aren't neutral, and the commentary is from Radio Hampshire not from the OS. Unless Cope and Armstrong are blatantly lying (Cope might be but I trust Armstrong), its clear that we were well in control early on, then Cardiff came into it, and then we both scored. 5 corners for us would prove to me that we are not completely under the cosh.