Cardiff 2-1 Saints - Second Half

Baj

a goal for McG in first game of season could be worth a lot for us, if he starts strutting confidently he will do well. Saw him play rubbish for youth but just had the air of taking it for granted he would score and he did!

Have missed all first half could listenners give me a quick summary?

walked passed tv with sky sports just before Cardiff scored and they said it was all Cardiff, Kelvin D shining like a beacon for saints and keeping us in it and killer doing ok.

Any other comments on radio as to whats working and not?

a goal for McG in first game of season could be worth a lot for us, if he starts strutting confidently he will do well. Saw him play rubbish for youth but just had the air of taking it for granted he would score and he did!

Have missed all first half could listenners give me a quick summary?

walked passed tv with sky sports just before Cardiff scored and they said it was all Cardiff, Kelvin D shining like a beacon for saints and keeping us in it and killer doing ok.

Any other comments on radio as to whats working and not?

A half of two halfs, us and them, then two goals, them and us.

Why is Davis kicking so much long ball,instead off building from the back.Is the state of the pitch changing the way we were expected to play.

That has to be a concern. JP was specifically talking about footballing fullbacks.

Why is Davis kicking so much long ball,instead off building from the back.Is the state of the pitch changing the way we were expected to play.

"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there." Brian Clough (21 March 1935 – 20 September 2004)

See. You can do it if you try.

I want Saints to win as much as anyone and am p*ssed off I could make the 10 hour round trip to Cardiff today.

I just don't think we are very good. Maybe Sky are biased against us, who knows, but I don't think ou can make up about 5 top class saves to keep us in it.

Let's agree on one thing: lol@Derby.