Palace Away

CFSFC

If driving what is the latest i should set off for 7pm - How much will tickets be any ideas? what were they v Boro?

for their game v Boro in the last round it was £15 in advance rising to £20 on the night which is steep in my opinion, not surpring they only got a crowd of 5,448. would imagine it will be same prices for our game. http://www.cpfc.co.uk/page/MatchTicketInformation/0,,10323~2450901,00.html

Definitely doing this one, what with all our other London away games not being til next year it makes perfect sense. Drinking in London Bridge before hand I think, then train to Selhurst. Then Selhurst to Clapham Jct on the way back.

if coming up from southampton i'd recommend drinking around Clapham Junction before the game, might save you money on the train ticket not going into London and quite a few pubs around there. Few pubs near Norwood Junction that aren't bad, recall the wetherspoons being so packed worth giving it a swerve.

Cheers mate, thought it might be something like that. Tickets not on sale for this on-line are they? Really don't get how our ticketing systems work sometimes!

they now only sell online away tickets when they go on general sale as the online tool is so rubbish it can't cope with restricted sale.

they now only sell online away tickets when they go on general sale as the online tool is so rubbish it can't cope with restricted sale.

It always used to work fine. Seems as though those in charge of actually running the system at St Mary's these days don't have the faintest idea what they're doing. Quelle surprise.

It always used to work fine. Seems as though those in charge of actually running the system at St Mary's these days don't have the faintest idea what they're doing. Quelle surprise.

I remember in the past I've bought more tickets than I should've been able to for the Man Utd and Skate cup games, when they were on restricted sale. Seems that instead of fixing the bug, they've removed the option altogether.

I remember in the past I've bought more tickets than I should've been able to for the Man Utd and Skate cup games, when they were on restricted sale. Seems that instead of fixing the bug, they've removed the option altogether.
Seems like that's the new policy. Our ticketing systems are so S**t!

Just worked out a decent way of getting there if you are driving but don't want to risk the M25 and South London traffic.

Drive to Kew and park near the station (it's free on the road in the evenings) then get the overland train to Thornton Heath (45-55 mins, one change, under a fiver)

Just worked out a decent way of getting there if you are driving but don't want to risk the M25 and South London traffic.

Drive to Kew and park near the station (it's free on the road in the evenings) then get the overland train to Thornton Heath (45-55 mins, one change, under a fiver)

i live near Kew and not sure i'd recommend that mate, for a faster train service Richmond to Clapham would be better, or head towards Wimbledon, if getting on the train might as well come the whole way as coming back Thornton Heath to Clapham then Southampton will get you back fairly quickly.

i live near Kew and not sure i'd recommend that mate, for a faster train service Richmond to Clapham would be better, or head towards Wimbledon, if getting on the train might as well come the whole way as coming back Thornton Heath to Clapham then Southampton will get you back fairly quickly.

Looked at that but my problem is I need to get back to Hamble. No way of doing it that time of night unless I pay for a taxi, and it's not worth the expense for a Carling Cup match!

Reason for parking in Kew is it's free and I don't know anywhere in Richmond to do that. Wimbledon's a good shout though as I can go straight up the A3 and shout some abuse out the window as I pass Pompey.

Great support keeps on going! Midweek, carling cup, in the middle of a rash of games too

the only reason why they were "sold out" was because they gave us a handful to begin with, don't know why it was an initial allocation of 1000 when we would clearly want more, and they have room for several thousand in that stand.

looking forward to this one, don't want to get any injuries of suspensions, but would be great to get through to the 1/4 finals would be cracking.

Be nice to take 1500 up... and like JRM sais get a win with the squad and then have a winnable qf tie at home and get ourselves to a semi.

My team... Bart, Butterfield, Fonte, Martin, Harding, Guly, Morgan, Chaplow, Holmes, Lambert, Reeves,

Be nice to take 1500 up... and like JRM sais get a win with the squad and then have a winnable qf tie at home and get ourselves to a semi.

My team... Bart, Butterfield, Fonte, Martin, Harding, Guly, Morgan, Chaplow, Holmes, Lambert, Reeves,

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2488600,00.html

We've already sold over 1,500 and just taken another 900 which they're expecting to go. It's also pay-on-the-night (goes up a couple of quid) so will be a top turn-out for this competition. Will make a right ol' racket in that old stand.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2488600,00.html

We've already sold over 1,500 and just taken another 900 which they're expecting to go. It's also pay-on-the-night (goes up a couple of quid) so will be a top turn-out for this competition. Will make a right ol' racket in that old stand.

Does it say for definite that there are more tickets/tickets available on the night after this additional allocation has been sold? I would assume there'd be plenty more, but that article doesn't really make it clear.

It seems to be a trend advertise initial allocation of x then sell more due to people being concerned at not getting them. Then we sell loads. Well im now hoping we take up 2000+ should be a good night. Let's hope we beat them hate palace

It seems to be a trend advertise initial allocation of x then sell more due to people being concerned at not getting them. Then we sell loads. Well im now hoping we take up 2000+ should be a good night. Let's hope we beat them hate palace
Would be gutted to get a good chance of a cup run, then go out to someone like Palace. Their first team has been decent this year, can't see their 2nd string being up to much though, depends what teams either side turns out I guess.

Good news if we really have sold over 1500 already and have another 800 on sale, shift those before next Tuesday and have a few pay on the day and we could re-name the ground Dellhurst Park.

i honestly can't remember a season where we have taken 2000+ regularly away from home, good to see.

Would be gutted to get a good chance of a cup run, then go out to someone like Palace. Their first team has been decent this year, can't see their 2nd string being up to much though, depends what teams either side turns out I guess.

We should play our best team IMO, its a shot at a League Cup 1/4 final!

Does it say for definite that there are more tickets/tickets available on the night after this additional allocation has been sold? I would assume there'd be plenty more, but that article doesn't really make it clear.

I'm sure I read previously that they were but it does suggest on that link that tickets are available on-the-day as it says:

"* Please note, on the day of the game there will be an increase in the Adult price. This will rise to £20.00."

I got it wrong in my last post that it goes up a couple of quid 'otd', it goes up from £15 to £20 so well worth buying in advance.

I believe they've also given us the entire stand, initially the centre section and then whatever else is required. Palace only got 11k during the week against Bristol City in the league so I wouldn't think they'll expect too many more for this cup game and would welcome as many Saints fans as possible. Could be a good night.

I'm sure I read previously that they were but it does suggest on that link that tickets are available on-the-day as it says:

"* Please note, on the day of the game there will be an increase in the Adult price. This will rise to £20.00."

I got it wrong in my last post that it goes up a couple of quid 'otd', it goes up from £15 to £20 so well worth buying in advance.

I believe they've also given us the entire stand, initially the centre section and then whatever else is required. Palace only got 11k during the week against Bristol City in the league so I wouldn't think they'll expect too many more for this cup game and would welcome as many Saints fans as possible. Could be a good night.

You could equally assume that the statement applies to any of those tickets in our allocation that are unsold and can be bought on the day. We've got no idea what our total allocation might be.

Got 3 tickets late yesterday. Really surprised that we have already sold more than 2000. Should be a fun night, so long as I don't miss the very last train back to Chichester.

Hope we finish them off in the 90mins as won't be able to stay right to the end of extra time or pens.