FIFA12 G33k Editing Reference

The9

For those of you who want their Saints to wear exactly what the real players wear, here's a little resource of what the players wore in their last outings (and the relevant boots in game). Will take a little time to get this fully completed. Might also add tape, socks, sleeves, gloves details at a later date, feel free to point out any changes.

1 Kelvin Davis - Circa 2008 black Nike Total 90s with gold trim - just use EA Black

2 Frazer Richardson - adidas Predator white/blue

3 Dan Harding -

4 Morgan Schneiderlin - adidas Predator white/blue

6 Jose Fonte - Charcoal/Dark Red Nike Superfly III - he did used to wear the grey/orange ones which are in game though.

7 Rickie Lambert - Nike CTR360 Maestri - charcoal front / white heel, or white front yellow heel away - use the white / navy as they're in-game.

8 Jack Cork - White / black Puma kings - there are white / black Powercats or black/white Kings in game

9 Lee Barnard - when last seen was still wearing 2010 adidas F50s in yellow/black

10 Guly Do Prado - adidas Predator white/blue at Burnley, has worn Nike Tiempo (R10 Ronaldinho?) in burgundy since.

12 Danny Butterfield - adidas F50 Prime black/electricity (v Exeter for the Dev squad) - use the updated black/electricity F50s in-game

13 Daniel Fox - switches between blue/electricity and white/blue adidas Predators, both in-game

14 Dean Hammond - switches between white/blue and black/red/white adidas Predators, both in-game

15 Radhi Jaidi -

16 Aaron Martin - adidas Predator - black/red/white (v Cardiff for Dev squad)

17 Jonathan Forte - Nike Vapor Superfly III Purple/Yellow

18 Richard Chaplow - adidas Predator blue/electricity

20 Adam Lallana - Nike CTR360 Maestri - switches between charcoal front / white heel and white front / grey heel / light blue swoosh. Use the white / navy as they're in-game

21 Bartosz Bialkowski - Nike CTR360 Maestri - charcoal front / white heel; wears short sleeve GK shirt with undershirt!

22 David Connolly - Nike CTR360 - Black front/red heel.

23 Ryan Dickson - adidas Predator - black/red/white (v Exeter for Dev squad) and adidas F50 Prime black / electricity (v Cardiff Dev).

24 Lee Holmes adidas F50 Chameleon

25 Daniel Seaborne

26 Jos Hooiveld - switches between white/blue and black/red/white adidas Predators, both in-game

28 Ben Reeves

29 Ryan Doble

30 James Ward-Prowse - player not in game

31 Tommy Forecast Who cares ?

32 Jack Stephens - player not in game, but adidas adiPure black/white/blue sole

33 Steve De Ridder - switches between blue/electricity and white/blue adidas Predators, both in-game

34 Luke Shaw - player not in game

39 Harlee Dean - player not in game, adidas adiPure black/white/blue sole (v Cardiff Dev) and white/blue Nike Tiempo (v Watford Dev - white/gold ones are in game)

40 Sam Hoskins -

51 Lloyd Isgrove -

55 Alberto Seidi - Nike Blue/Orange Vapor Superfly III - not in game, but other boot colourways are.

xx Jason Puncheon - meh.

Thought I'd throw in a few U21s/Dev squad for you too, mostly from the last match v Exeter.

Jack Dovey

Aarran Racine - Nike Tiempo legend in black/white with yellow - there's a black/orange in game

Sam McQueen - Purple/orange/yellow adidas F50

Corby Moore -

Graeme Murty - Nike Tiempo legend in black/white with orange - use the black/orange in game

James Ward-Prowse - Nike CTR360 Maestri in Charcoal/white v Watford and adidas Predator Black/white/red v Cardiff

Jake Sinclair -

Edited by The9

In Fifa 11 if you changed the boots, it would mean for some reason that the players wouldn't switch to long sleeve shirts etc in rain/snowy weather in the game. Does it have that effect in 12?

Dunno, mainly because "British Modern" (aka St Mary's with the scoreboard moved) is a stadium in which you can only play day and night dry matches, and I haven't played enough games to know. I am mildly annoyed that there's nothing between British Modern 20k capacity and Europa 50k capacity that looks like it could be St Mary's, and 20k is far too small, more like the Keepmoat than St Mary's.

Century Park is close but has a two-tier side stand with a load of boxes in the middle, Stade Neder is even smaller, the Municipal also has a two-tier side stand, and nothing else really fits.

Both Fratton and the Riverside are difficult to match to the stadia on offer as well, and it really pains me to give the Skates a bigger ground !

Edited by The9

Do you people actually PLAY the game, or just ponce around with this pointless stuff?

I ponce around with the pointless stuff and only play Be A Pro. Then after about a week I get bored and never play it again. This time around I may fart about creating the development squad just to see if any of them get a game like Isgrove and Hopkins seem to be for Saints in my first season. Last year I created my Sunday team and used them about twice - nevertheless annoyed that Creation Centre keeps crashing on my PCs.

My gamertag stats are damning. Last 4 games played are

FIFA 12 - this week

F1 2010 - for the 2 days after I bought it cheap in about April

FIFA11 - for the corresponding week last year (it came out a week earlier I think) and

FIFA World Cup 2010 - which I played in June 2010 and completely stopped playing before the World Cup had even finished.

I also played GTAIV for about a week when it came out. I think I've killed one pigeon and won about two games of pool.

They are the MOST recent games, FFS. As I have mentioned numerous times, I still have Bioshock and Bioshock2 in the shrinkwrap. Red Dead Redemption and the zombie content are likely to be my next Christmas gifts I never play, a mere 18 months after release.

"Casual" gamer probably just doesn't cover it.