Snickers or Mars?

Crazy Diamond

Mars.

Sure you get more with a Snickers, and it is tastier. BUT when you get to "Uncle" age them damned peanuts get stuck in all those annoying gaps in your teeth left by wear and tear.

The Mars stickies itself everywhere as well UNLESS it is eaten straight from the fridge, but the damned peanuts.....

Whenever I work through my lunchbreak I have a Mars Duo and a Snickers Duo from the tuck shop, a balanced diet is the sensible way to approach this conundrum. If I had to choose it would be Mars every time.

When I drove lorries (job and finish) quite often I would lunch on a 10 pack of Mars, that all stopped after a very painful trip to the dentist, leaving 4 teeth lighter. From that day I stopped the Mars addiction and went for the multi pack of biscuits for lunch on the move; 1 x Custard Creams, 1 x Bourbon and 1 x something nice like Nice. In the summer months I would frequently enjoy a pack or two of choc ices 'borrowed' from one of the frozen food cages in the back.