House to Let

hamster

Hey, anyone fancy renting a really big house for six months?

Loads of rooms,

4 Bedrooms plus a walk-through bedroom,

2 Bathrooms (1 of which is very big),

a Laundry room (big enough for 2 tumble drier, 2 washing machines plus ironing board up all the time),

A study area,

A newly fitted very wide kitchen diner,

another toilet,

15 square mtrs of quality decking,

3 lounges 2 of which have french doors directly onto the decking,

A big shed

A big summer house

A 2-storey Wendy House

Drive for 2 cars and loads of on road spaces

Great public transport routes - motorways, bus, rail and air Near the Uni and 10-15 mins from saint Mary's (note to self, good selling point)

Nice landlord (great footballer and generally nice guy)

Even nicer (buxom, and is not shy about it ;-) ) landlady

NO PARTIES, Oh go on then, but invite me now and then, let me stay when there's an evening game. I'm gonna be 160 miles away ffs.

It is a great party house, loads of room for people to crash and loads of toilets. What else do you need?

Forget that...NO PARTIUES

Dogs more than welcome

No Skates

No pikeys (only joking, Pikeys welcome) Hate that word btw, yukky word imo.

No Anti-traveler types

No people named dubiousphil.

No gays, unless you agree to invite us to all of your parties. And get some proper beer in when you are expecting an inspection. We'll get on just fine.

Reasonable rent, I'll be upfront here. It will cost you about £1,300 a month, I know that's not what one might call cheap, but if you are looking for a house similar to the one described above, if you have a big family, if you have grown up kids and want to reclaim control of YOUR remote, if you have an elderly relative who you want to care for in your own home, if you want to live with a bunch of student mates while you all study at Southampton Uni.

If you are 4 student nurses

Especially if you are student nurses

Come and take a look at my house, I think you will like it.

Not bothering with SASH now Mikey. Got a load of ideas off their website though. We was a bit wary of students before if I'm really honest, I am ashamed to say that I was anti the idea.

Do you know any student nurses btw Mikey mate?

Hey Mr dj, spin me some sounds I wanna throw some shapes. You were brilliant on Friday mate, I bet Chris Moyles is ****ting himself.

Come round for a beer one day soon. You might want to recomend it to some mates of yours. I'll trust yer.

I do know a few student nurses mate, any reason for wanting to get them involved or is it just lecherousness? ;)

What can I play for you on Friday? We've got a rather extensive music library at the station actually, i'm impressed. Probably got most things, if not I can always put some tracks on a CD or something.

Where do you drink before games mate? (If you do at all) Would be good to grab a pint sometime.

• 1 month later...