Can anyone do me a favour?

hypochondriac

Quite like Dora TBH though as a general rule, try to keep software on the computer that isn't from a TV series (unless it's a really well done educational game like Pingu.) Have a tiny amount of TV time per week and most of the boys want something car or digger related (Bob the Builder still the preferred choice.) All the children are absolutely obsessed with Peppa Pig World though, Paultons Park really made a wise choice when they opened that! I really need this for a poster, though I don't know how to do it on my mac.

I need a black silhouette of the picture I put in the original post please. Picture exactly the same but just so it looks like she has been removed from the picture. I'll sort you out with a fiver if someone needs money for the job.

Hypo, this could be done on MS paint. Don't waste your money :lol:

I really need a silhouette of this peppa pig image here with the background untouched, just peppa in black. I will be eternally grateful:

peppaPig_1559166c.jpg

If you need this cut out into a wooden template, let me know,I know a man that can. I also have spray paints that can be used on almost any material inc fabric, walls, for transfers etc

I will post a link of some of my work later

If you need this cut out into a wooden template, let me know,I know a man that can. I also have spray paints that can be used on almost any material inc fabric, walls, for transfers etc

I will post a link of some of my work later

Thanks send me some examples. May do for the future :)