The pikees are finally evicted

1976_Child

Tell them there's an appropriate cr***y bit of land 20 miles south east of Southampton. It is apprently already occupied but I am sure they will be willing to welcome more like minded individuals (afterall I from their recent actions I understand they were after quantity over quality) and as a selling point there will be new toilet and was facilities in place ready ofr their arrival.

I'm sure the theiving scrubby inbred pikey c***s will welcome the Dale Farm residents with open arms

Anyone think they might purposely cause more trouble now that they've been forcibly evicted from their home of the last 50 years? I think they should have been left there tbh, the council put them there in the first place and took far too long to do anything about their expansions.

The police and bailiffs will pack up in a few weeks and the site will then be overrun with the same families they've just evicted, back to square one.

Correct, they have moved 300 yards down the road, they will get moved on from there and will go 300 yards back up the road to the old site....if they wait that long!! If not they just move them on and they become some other peoples 'problem'.