Need some advice

hypochondriac

I'm a player in a six a side football team on a Thursday. They kept chopping and changing the fixtures and one week we turned up late due to the confusion this caused. It is now the end of the season and they are trying to charge me for the game we missed (no problem with that) but also a fine for missing the game which I am totally against. Where do I stand on this?

Send the organisors an email explaining exactly what happened and I'm sure the'll act accordingly. If they don't then think about taking your business elsewhere, there are loads of 5 a side places in Soton. Have you paid a deposit that they can take from should you up sticks and take your side elsewhere to play?

Send the organisors an email explaining exactly what happened and I'm sure the'll act accordingly. If they don't then think about taking your business elsewhere, there are loads of 5 a side places in Soton. Have you paid a deposit that they can take from should you up sticks and take your side elsewhere to play?

Yeah I will. It's only a small amount but it's more the principle than anything else. I think I did sign a contract at the start but I hardly think they are going to take me to court over a couple of quid.