Happy Halloween Mo Fo's

ericofarabia

318464_277076772325973_100000709560964_956643_1283681545_n.jpg

You've all probably seen it already ..... but it made me LOL

Time to switch off all the lights and pretend I'm not at home as all the pesky little scroungers come ringing the door bell thinking that wearing a false nose entitles them to some sweets.

Heard a good prank on the radio today, too late for me to put into operation this year, but boil up some sprouts and let them cool down. Melt some chocolate and pour it over the sprouts and let it set. Wrap them up in Ferrero Rocher wrappers (that you have already scoffed) and hand them out to the greediest fattest little gits. LOL

318464_277076772325973_100000709560964_956643_1283681545_n.jpg

You've all probably seen it already ..... but it made me LOL

Time to switch off all the lights and pretend I'm not at home as all the pesky little scroungers come ringing the door bell thinking that wearing a false nose entitles them to some sweets.

Heard a good prank on the radio today, too late for me to put into operation this year, but boil up some sprouts and let them cool down. Melt some chocolate and pour it over the sprouts and let it set. Wrap them up in Ferrero Rocher wrappers (that you have already scoffed) and hand them out to the greediest fattest little gits. LOL

The girls are away so the boys are off out to play tonight. Prob end up getting scared to death by the monsters in The Seaview later

Not the best way to build up to a late one tomorrow as well.

Now, I wonder who shared that picture on facebook 1st?

Hmm

The girls are away so the boys are off out to play tonight. Prob end up getting scared to death by the monsters in The Seaview later

Not the best way to build up to a late one tomorrow as well.

Now, I wonder who shared that picture on facebook 1st?

Hmm

Have fun tonight - watch out for monsters with ghoulies :scared:

Well I'm all set for the trick-and-treaters. I cant understand why people complain, I just give them all a couple of Bensons and a small can of Gold Label. Off they always go, happy as larry, bless 'em.

It's nicely organised around our area, and the kids love it. However, scouse nippers would go for Embassy Number One over Bensons. I also insist on Cains as it is the local brewery.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Just as well not everyone is as miserable about giving out gifts. Otherwise taxi drivers wouldn't get any tips and we all know how wrong that would be...

It's nicely organised around our area, and the kids love it. However, scouse nippers would go for Embassy Number One over Bensons. I also insist on Cains as it is the local brewery.

As youre in Liverpool just give them a wrap of smack, get 'em young :lol:

Just as well not everyone is as miserable about giving out gifts. Otherwise taxi drivers wouldn't get any tips and we all know how wrong that would be...

You are of course correct.

Anyway, we had one TrickOr Treat knock on the door before the pumpkin was put in the window, but none afterwards :)

5d6148ce-0f5d-c9ee.jpg

A load of 'hard' kids aged between 12-15 were running down my street throwing eggs at random houses earlier. I was outside having a smoke at the time, and I caught the eye of the 'leader' and gave him an intimidating stare.

He looked scared and then ran off after the rest of his gang. I feel well cool.

The estate I live on has very well behaved children who still know the words "Please" and "Thank You"

This of course means that we never have any problems and they get lots of sweets from the houses.

I suspect the difference between our estate and Southampton is as wide a gap as between you good

people and the yobs of Portsmouth.

:smug:

We went trick or treating last night. I went stark bollock naked, threw my cock over my shoulder and went as a petrol pump... Mrs hamster wasn't so brave with the cold weather, she wore black ankle socks and a pair of black fingerless gloves, she went as the 5 of spades.

We had a good boys night out. Found a downtwon bar doing BOGOF on beer so that made the evening start well.

However, am in pain this morning. For SOME reason we decided it would be stupid to visit the dodgy hooker bar and have a go at the whole Trick or Treat thing.

And no, we did not, (you REALLY have to see how grim they are to understand the warped humour in this, hell the normal vote is "not even if YOU paid ME"), but as daft nights out go, it rocked.