Banging your mates ex ??

Saint-scooby

Is there a time limit attached to this issue, he has a new bird now, so I guess its open season ??

What, banging her? Depends on how long your mate lasted. You may well get the early vinegars with a new Doris, so be sure to knock one out a few hours before you go nuts deep, just to keep on the right side of time. And give her one from me too, i'm going through a lean patch at the mo' :(

Unless you marry her, just think about how badly it will end. That should be enough to put you off.

Even if they do get married, it's still crap if they are good mates (which is kinda why I asked).

Imagine the conversation when your mate comes to visit.

"So, did she ever let you take her up the...."

Ahem.

I hooked up with my mate's ex (as opposed to my mates' ex, which would be a bit eeww), exactly 7 days after their ex-dom. There followed 18 months of fantastic love and wild sex. Then she dumped me. Shame is, I never see my mate any more. Really I exchanged a life long friendship with him, for a fast track course in exotic ****ging with her. Right now, I'd prefer to meet up with my ex-mate for a pint.

I hooked up with my mate's ex (as opposed to my mates' ex, which would be a bit eeww), exactly 7 days after their ex-dom. There followed 18 months of fantastic love and wild sex. Then she dumped me. Shame is, I never see my mate any more. Really I exchanged a life long friendship with him, for a fast track course in exotic ****ging with her. Right now, I'd prefer to meet up with my ex-mate for a pint.

Only because you aren't getting your end away any more. I bet you didn't give him a second thought until you were jogged on.

Well, it's 15 years ago now (JESUS! where did that time go?). Down to thinking about her annualy now, and that is not a misspelling, but on the other hand.....gotta go.

I'm told it feels like someone else is doing it when you use the other hand.