Oven Cleaning Company

maddog

No, he hires a team of experts to come in fortnightly at £40 per hour.

Do you clean your own home?

In all seriousness though, I had no idea that there would be companies who would come out just to clean an oven!!

There is because its not only the inside of the oven, they will clean the glass and remove all dials etc to de-grease.

They also clean the extractor out etc etc. Its a full on job so not something i can be bothered to do on a property i dont live in.

If i get a pro company in then the tenant cant complain about the quality and if they do i can get the company back in to re-do it. Saves a lot of hassle in the long term.

We used Cookerburra. They're a franchise and the local operators were excellent.

It was about 2 years ago and cost about £50. Very thorough. Dismantled the cooker as much as possible and took the bits out to his van where the nasty chemicals were.

I've recently been looking for a cleaning firm to come in once a week and give my place the once over. I have since found out there are agencies out there where a really fit, most probably South American or Eastern European bird will come round, clean your place absolutely naked. I quite fancied giving this a try but the girlfriend vetoed the idea :(