Club Wembley

iansums

I've been lucky enough to receive a couple of Club Wembley tickets for the England v Spain game next Saturday. What's it like in comparison to standard tickets, what are the concourse food outlets and restaurants like? Is it worth betting up there early and having a meal?

I'm planning on driving to Rickmansworth and getting the tube into Wembley Park, did this for the JPT and it was nice and easy.

I've been lucky enough to receive a couple of Club Wembley tickets for the England v Spain game next Saturday. What's it like in comparison to standard tickets, what are the concourse food outlets and restaurants like? Is it worth betting up there early and having a meal?

I'm planning on driving to Rickmansworth and getting the tube into Wembley Park, did this for the JPT and it was nice and easy.

Ive only been to Wembley once (for JPT) and that was in Club Wembley, so cant compare to usual seats. Enjoyed it and there were a few swan kier bars and restaurants than for normal grounds - oysters, champagne etc . I think (hazy though) they were pricey and still busy / bit manic.

I went to an England game a coupe of years ago. Was really good, some posh restaurants with champagne, posher padded seats and a decent view looking down on the plebs below :). I was right by the MOTD box too so that was fun. Going up the escalator to get in was impressive too and it's a very impressive stadium. Enjoy the day.

I've been lucky enough to receive a couple of Club Wembley tickets for the England v Spain game next Saturday.

I would suggest that you've been UNlucky to be going to watch another inept, soulless, uninspired, lacklustre England performance.

Enjoy the free booze though and get as wasted as you can as quick as you can and the typically poor performance on the pitch might not seem so bad!