Cannot Post Using Google Chrome

Micky

Hi, when I use Google Chrome to browse the site, I cannot post...! The site looks exactly the same as if I am browsing using IE9, apart from the fact that I cannot activate the text entry box in order to post on any thread.

Nor are the editing icons visible in the text entry box. I can see and activate the 'See your signature' tick box, but that is the only interaction that I am able to initiate. I am using Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit, and have had no problems such as this on any other site. Have tried to post a screen dump - but it was outside of my ability...!!!!

Anybody any clues, fixes - would be very grateful

Edited by Micky

Not entirely sure what's happened there - I'm using Chrome and it's working fine for me.

The first thing I'd suggest is to try changing the editor settings in your user profile (General Settings section, right at the bottom, first option under Miscellaneous Options). The one I use is "Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls". Give that a go.

Tried your suggestion Steve - but made no difference. Tried all three modes but the result was the same. It's wierd, everything else seems to work fine except I cannot activate the text box. In fact, it appears that the text box is a frame within a frame (in IE), in Chrome I cannot see the frames at all, or the editing icons. I have the Quick Reply box with the Show your signature tick box - which I can activate.