Norwich

Ziggy

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Girlfriend of mine was at Uni there so I used to visit frequently for the weekend. Apart from the pubs (rubbish at the time) the highlight was eating mushy peas with mint sauce in the market on a Saturday.

Apart from the footy, I have not been back since.

By and large the drinking is all centered in two areas that link with each other, the Riverside complex and Prince of Wales road, so you don't have to go far to get drunk.

Getting drunk is the best thing you can do there though, because once you've slept off your hangover, the only thing you can do in Norwich is go out and get drunk again. :-)

Exaggeration there I suppose, but still, not great.

By and large the drinking is all centered in two areas that link with each other, the Riverside complex and Prince of Wales road, so you don't have to go far to get drunk.

Getting drunk is the best thing you can do there though, because once you've slept off your hangover, the only thing you can do in Norwich is go out and get drunk again. :-)

Exaggeration there I suppose, but still, not great.

Not really true as there alot of pubs in the Unthank Rd/Golden Triangle area where the students live. But they are proper pubs not bars. But there is one down nearly every street and most of them are decent enough boozers, good mix of both students and locals.