A distinct lack of interesting threads

dune

A complete non story. Typical Mail crap.

Hardly amazing that young students get drunk and make inappropriate comments. That fact that they are at a Young Conservatives meeting is irrelevant.

Students are always making tits of themselves. Left wing students wearing Che shirts also make plenty of idiot statements about Israel etc.

Hardly amazing that young students get drunk and make inappropriate comments. That fact that they are at a Young Conservatives meeting is irrelevant.

Students are always making tits of themselves. Left wing students wearing Che shirts also make plenty of idiot statements about Israel etc.

My sentiments exactly. It's like this storm in a tea cup over John Terry. If you paid me 60K a week you could stand me in the middle of a football pitch and call me what the f/ck you like.

I'm half tempted to start a beautiful japanese women thread. I might just do that.

Call me a John Terry but I only find Anglo Saxon girls beautiful and/or attractive. I've tried to get a bona over a picture of a black girl naked but the little pecker wasn't interested.

Maybe it's the fact that she's a chick..?

no. no.

It is the fact that my pecker is a John Terry and doesn't like foreign chicks, beautiful as they may be.

Give me an English Rose over any other. Small-to-medium breasts, ideally. Never was one for the whole damn milk board. Mousey hair, throw in a few freckles and a flat stomach and John Terry will stand more proudly at attention than a guard outside Buckingham Palace.

The only thing that is really shocking about this story is that the Mail so helpfully prints the words of the song. Basically the story is: "Young Tories make pillocks of themselves. Here's a racist Nazi song for you to learn."

I suppose we should be grateful that they didn't go the whole hog and print a full song sheet with music.

Mind you, the pictures will useful if one of them goes on to be party leader.

The only thing that is really shocking about this story is that the Mail so helpfully prints the words of the song. Basically the story is: "Young Tories make pillocks of themselves. Here's a racist Nazi song for you to learn."

I suppose we should be grateful that they didn't go the whole hog and print a full song sheet with music.

Mind you, the pictures will useful if one of them goes on to be party leader.

Hi Kenny, i've looked for it on youtube, if you find a full link to the song please post it up.