No game this weekend

Dr Who?

I was wondering if any of you are going to be taking in a non-league game instead this weekend?

I see that AFC Totton have an FA Cup game, are you likely to get into this though?

I will be travelling just down the road from me to watch top of the table Royston Town in their away game with Broxbourne.

Stuff the England game not interested at all!!

England Spain for me. I still have faith that one day, I may see a decent England team! But really going to this one in the hope that Spain play a few decent players (squad looks good at the moment, before all the inevitable pull outs), and because for me & the boy the tickets only came to £30

No my nipper plays for hedge end. Hoping the cup will provide some light relief from the league were we are on a 5 match losing streak.

Well the cup provide much more fun than the Tyro league. Hedge end took Thatcham apart with some great football (well great for 11 year olds) to run out 5-1 winners and go through to round 4 of the hants cup. Nipper almost scored his one goal for the season to (he plays RB) with a long range effort that hit the bar.

Edited by doddisalegend

Yes we wondered the same thing. Still Salisbury also seems to be in Hampshire as well as Bournemouth and the Isle of Wight which make for some fun away days for an hour of under 11s football...

Isn't Thatcham in Berkshire, Salisbury in Wiltshire and the IOW whilst in a PO postcode, it's own county?