Parking in London this Sunday

Marsdinho

Hello,

Going up to London on Sunday for the Remembrance Sunday ceremony at the cenotaph.

Normally, when going to London, I would park at Richmond or Morden and get the tube, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any free parking closer to central London.

Have to be at Whitehall for 10am and plan to spend the day up there.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

My old road (quote close to Kings Mall car park suggested by Dimond Geezer) has free parking on Sundays and is a close walk to Shepherds Bush station and Kensington Olympia station that connects to Earl's Court. The postcode is W14 0NJ, check it out. There is usually plenty of parking providing you get their reasonably early as Masterchef Live is on this weekend at Olympia and it will get busy from 11am onwards.

anywhere apart from westminster!

There are plenty of roads in Westminster where you can park for free on a Sunday.

I don't get why people are telling you to park 4+ tube stops away, you will easily be able to get somewhere less than 10 mins walk to Whitehall. Almost any of the roads off Victoria St or Millbank will do.