X-Factor -

1976_Child

Just turned on TV - XFactor on.

Who is the black girl on the judges panel, and who is Gary Barloe - the matey on the right? The other two I have heard of. And what happened to Cowel.

(The fat gay bloke just on was sh!te. I'm not wasting my phone bill on him..)

Black girl from destiny's child, barlow from take that. innit

My wife never misses this unmitigated sh*t. I thought I'd timed the takeaway supper just right to avoid the x factor, but apparently it was delayed for "technical reasons", so I've been subjected to it as well. What a load of f*cking cobblers, I wish I could machine-gun that screaming hysterical crowd just for giggles.

My wife never misses this unmitigated sh*t. I thought I'd timed the takeaway supper just right to avoid the x factor, but apparently it was delayed for "technical reasons", so I've been subjected to it as well. What a load of f*cking cobblers, I wish I could machine-gun that screaming hysterical crowd just for giggles.

You missed the Ginga Fat Ass bint who couldnae sing for toffee.

I can't help but dispair at the human race when I see how popular the X Fagtor STILL is. Okay 10 years ago when they made Girls Aloud and Hearsay it was a novel concept and the former even went on to have a very succesful pop career. Since then though it's just the same crap over and over and over and over and over. People have been tuning in for best part of a decade to watch the same bunch of attention seeking half wits desperate for their 15 minutes of fame. Many people even have the sheer audacity to be surprised when the sh*t novelty act gets kept on instead of an obviously more tallented singer. They don't seem to realise it's just manufactured controversy to boost ratings.

I don't buy the argument that they're helping uncover hidden tallent either. I'm sure there is uncovered tallent out there, but they're writing songs and playing instruments at gigs. Not singing on some rehashed ITV karaoke freak show.