DIVX to DVD convertors

exit2

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Frankly, I found it easier to get a DivX capable player. It took me 30 or more minutes to burn a converted 700 MB film.

Lidl are selling a cheapo DVD player that plays everything. I got one that has a USB slot which I can play from straight off.

I was looking for that myself on their website, to suggest to exit2, but it's an offer that's a few days old now, so you can't see it. I think they still have them in stock though, but you'd have to pick your store. DiVX/DVD and HDMI too, at £35, I think. Nearly bought one myself, but I still have my Targa DiVX/DVD player from them 2 years ago, that cost £20 at the time [i still pinch myself at that price..?] and still plays perfectly in all its covered formats whenever called upon.

I was looking for that myself on their website, to suggest to exit2, but it's an offer that's a few days old now, so you can't see it. I think they still have them in stock though, but you'd have to pick your store. DiVX/DVD and HDMI too, at £35, I think. Nearly bought one myself, but I still have my Targa DiVX/DVD player from them 2 years ago, that cost £20 at the time [i still pinch myself at that price..?] and still plays perfectly in all its covered formats whenever called upon.

Aye I go that one too. But it didn't have a USB slot at the time. :(

However it was either Lidl or Aldi that released one a couple months later for £5 more with it included so gave the Targa away but its still working fine too.