People who hide their online status

dune

Give me an example. What fun things do you do when your not on here, reading books or watching question time?

If you must know... I go out out quite often(usually once a week), as well as spending time with my girlfriend and what not. I go to the pub and I spend time with friends, stuff you would no doubt consider 'normal'. It's just why should I combine that with being a moron when I'm not doing that?

If you must know... I go out out quite often(usually once a week), as well as spending time with my girlfriend and what not. I go to the pub and I spend time with friends, stuff you would no doubt consider 'normal'. It's just why should I combine that with being a moron when I'm not doing that?

you go to the pub ONCE a week???!! i can only imagine how much fun you must have!!

I'm a little concearned about your comment that you "goto the pub and spend time with friends" Do you mean that you are one of those wierdos that sit in the pub on their own and you see your friends at other times, like when you are seeing your girlfriend? Is this the sort of fun i can only imagine you have? if you get what i mean.....

you go to the pub ONCE a week???!! i can only imagine how much fun you must have!!

I'm a little concearned about your comment that you "goto the pub and spend time with friends" Do you mean that you are one of those wierdos that sit in the pub on their own and you see your friends at other times, like when you are seeing your girlfriend? Is this the sort of fun i can only imagine you have? if you get what i mean.....

Nope, I am in a pub quiz team actually my dear. And then going out is separate from that.

But I can't be bothered to entertain you any more. Return to your cave, Troll.

Nope, I am in a pub quiz team actually my dear. And then going out is separate from that.

But I can't be bothered to entertain you any more. Return to your cave, Troll.

I am going to change my song that reminds me of you to that anthem for your teenage years "teenage kicks" I am sure they were taking about pub quiz teams and question time.

I am going to change my song that reminds me of you to that anthem for your teenage years "teenage kicks" I am sure they were taking about pub quiz teams and question time.

Turkish, you're hardly in a place to be condescending about someones choice of how to spend an evening when you're spending yours winding someone up on an internet forum.

Turkish, you're hardly in a place to be condescending about someones choice of how to spend an evening when you're spending yours winding someone up on an internet forum.

But i am not 18 Boj. When i was a certainly wasn't sitting in on a thursday night watching Newsnight.

These days i spend most evenings in the mirror checking my beard and impersonating a guitarist from a slightly above mediocre midlands based rock band.

But i am not 18 Boj. When i was a certainly wasn't sitting in on a thursday night watching Newsnight.

These days i spend most evenings in the mirror checking my beard and impersonating a guitarist from a slightly above mediocre midlands based rock band.

oooh, you bltch. ;)

More niggly, petty squabbles from Turkish, you really need to calm down and get a nice relaxing hobby. This board has really descended to an all time low with thread after thread of Turkish and Dune bickering with or making snide remarks to other posters.

* Irony alert *

Looking like Serge (I assume) you must stand out a mile at games amongst the pie eaters.

Looking like Serge (I assume) you must stand out a mile at games amongst the pie eaters.

It's not me that looks like Serge, or at least tries to. But i do stand out amounst the mongs at SMS due to my incredible style, looks, charisma and physique.