Come Dine With Me in Southampton again

Patrick Bateman

If I was on their I'd receive my food, throw it against the wall and pull out a bucket of KFC screaming "I am Southampton, I'll eat what I want" - meanwhile I'll be washing it down with stella as people scurry about cleaning my mess waiting for someone to call mean alcoholic where I'll respond with 2 extra slow versions of OWTS and a rousing "I am Southmpton, I'll drink what I want" before exiting towards the door booming out a "time to go, time to go, time to go time to go time to go, time to go, time to goooo, time to goooooo oo o o F*** OFF!"

Yeah watched it, looks like that Greg wierdo lives on the Old Dell site?

I'd walk into the room and scream the first names of all the contestant each time they took a mouthful of food as loudly as i could if a high pitched voice over and over again. I'd them roll about on the floor p*ssing myself like it was the funniest maddest thing i've ever done.

I just watched the first 5 minutes to see if I knew any of them. I didn't, but yes, Greg did seem somewhat strange.

Was quite funny when they showed the clip of them all at his house and they'd dressed up (or down maybe that should be) just to annoy him.

I'd walk into the room and scream the first names of all the contestant each time they took a mouthful of food as loudly as i could if a high pitched voice over and over again. I'd them roll about on the floor p*ssing myself like it was the funniest maddest thing i've ever done.

Jesus wept. Let it go you miserable old tart. Suppose you want everyone rocking up wearing Prada and Stone Island, pouting moodily singing Saints songs matched exclusively only to Stone Roses and Smiths songs.

I just watched the first 5 minutes to see if I knew any of them. I didn't, but yes, Greg did seem somewhat strange.

Was quite funny when they showed the clip of them all at his house and they'd dressed up (or down maybe that should be) just to annoy him.

That was quite funny! p.s. only joking Verbal, about you being Greg ... I wouldn't wish that upon you, he is a very very odd individual!

Last night's one, where he actually screamed at the woman in her face to shut up. How he hasn't been belted I don't know!!

Jesus wept. Let it go you miserable old tart. Suppose you want everyone rocking up wearing Prada and Stone Island, pouting moodily singing Saints songs matched exclusively only to Stone Roses and Smiths songs.

How did you guess?? Although you could add Armani, Ma Strum, addidas originals, Hugo Boss and Barbour to your clothes list.

If I was on their I'd receive my food, throw it against the wall and pull out a bucket of KFC screaming "I am Southampton, I'll eat what I want" - meanwhile I'll be washing it down with stella as people scurry about cleaning my mess waiting for someone to call mean alcoholic where I'll respond with 2 extra slow versions of OWTS and a rousing "I am Southmpton, I'll drink what I want" before exiting towards the door booming out a "time to go, time to go, time to go time to go time to go, time to go, time to goooo, time to goooooo oo o o F*** OFF!"

Yeah watched it, looks like that Greg wierdo lives on the Old Dell site?

I do this in most restaurants in London, hell I might try it tonight in Seville! ;-)