Tokyo sexwale

The Majestic Channon

I had a few...

Our local priest was called Al Coholic.

My neighbour who is a page 3 photographer is called Oliver Klozoff.

My urologist is called I.P. Freeley.

There's a French-Scottish guy in my athletics club called Jacques Strap.

My uncle's name is Seymour Butz.

The guy who runs my kid's swim team is called Homer Sexual.

The guy who trims my pubic hair is called Mike Rotch.

Our old history teacher was called Bea O'Problem.

I went to school with a guy called Richard Head.

To be honest you can understand people of 35/40 years of age or more being called Richard Head.

Dîckhead is a fairly recent insult,there a new ones around everyday or so it would seem,I never used the term in my youth and be sure of it if it was in my arsenal in the school playground or the uni refectory I would have used it.Wouldn't think it came into frequent use before about 71/72 and then only probably in the US. True the French equivalent "tête de noeud" was about early in the 20th century but as it's not a literal translation I doubt it influenced the origin of the anglo-saxon version.

I swear on Matt Le Tissier's life that my cousin was called Wayne King, I say "was" as when he got to secondary school (funnily enough!!) he changed his surname by deed poll. I'm sure I've mentioned it before on here.

Mate of mine at work used to go to school with a Richard Waddington...aka D1ck Wad !!!!

I also work with someone who's name is Manmeet Gaiwad. I've had to have counselling to get over the hilarity of that

I don't get why Dick is an abbreviation of Richard anyway. Seems a bit fucking random. Like I could just decide that Cunt is an abbreviation of Philip and a lot of people would suddenly have 'hilarious' names.

Oi!

Meanwhile. Many moons ago we had a Corporate Golf Event (ie a blag of a freebie trip to Jo'burg)

One of the guys on the blag was

Gibbon Human.

He was a Yarpie of original Boer extraction. God knows where his parents found him though

Does anyone else remember the Chinese Restaurant in St Mary's called Wan King in the 70's? It was real! Honest!!

I used to know someone at the swimming club called Susan Wedge. I seemed to be the only person to notice that it contracted into Sue Wedge. (Say it quickly)