Which BMX and Radio Controlled Car did you have?

dune

Bmx... Had one, no idea of the model, and the radio controlled car was a "Tyco Wild Thing."

It didn't survive a head on meeting with a Passat, RIP.

You can't remember what BMX you had!? I'm shocked. Before that I had a blue Raleigh Boxer, but the mongoose was the the ultimate in cool especially with stunt nuts and a coke can wedged in the back tyre.:smug:

i 'll trump that with my PK Ripper ;)

i had a BMW M1 radio control car. fast as fook but brittle

Never heard of either yours or colin's car. Mine was a Marui Ninja (relatively unusual), most were Tamiya's (Grasshopper, Fox, etc). The grasshopper was the cheapest but nippy. Beatties was the place to shop. A steering box was a must or when the battery got low you lost the steering and probably lost the car under a car.

Never heard of either yours or colin's car. Mine was a Marui Ninja (relatively unusual), most were Tamiya's (Grasshopper, Fox, etc). The grasshopper was the cheapest but nippy. Beatties was the place to shop. A steering box was a must or when the battery got low you lost the steering and probably lost the car under a car.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQJpd6LmN9n4l7NGCe0S.jpg

&

pk-ripper.jpg

always wanted 1 of those off road cars. just have to make do with "borrowing" my sons now ;)

Raleigh Chrome Burner Mk1 (this very one!):

40600001u.jpg

And a Tamiya TL01 with the Calsonic Skyline GTR R33 body (this is the same box, the car is long gone now):

getuserimage.jpg

Still racing in RC, 15 years later. Tamiya have re-relased a lot of older buggies so you can still buy brand new Hornets, Hot Shots, Brats, Frogs etc.