Osborne planning 'reckless' pension tax raid

badgerx16

Good on the Express, nothing like a pre-emptive strike. I imagine all options to sort out the mess left by Labour have been considered, but the govt. need to know just how unpopular and ill judged this would be. Brown raided pension pots and forced many businesses to opt out of final slary salary schemes or close them all together. They should stick to cutting the waste in the public sector (including non jobs like badgerx16's)

Oooooh, you b!tch ;)

You have complained before about how you have to do more work now due to cuts to staffing levels. I say good. Clearly you weren't doing a lot in the first place. As a tax payer why should I pay to keep people like you in half a job for a full time wage?

You have complained before about how you have to do more work now due to cuts to staffing levels. I say good. Clearly you weren't doing a lot in the first place. As a tax payer why should I pay to keep people like you in half a job for a full time wage?

When was the last time you even managed 'half a job' ?

How much of a pay rise did you get last year and the year before?

I ONLY got around 4% each time.

I don't think you should count inflation on your JSA as a 'payrise'.
thats the trouble us liberal elite have always paid for the workshy in our society:)i would not mind but they always seem to have a chip on their shoulders about their betters:smug: